Balancing Acts

Image
  The tranformative power of yoga along with friendship for four woman that were on the verge of realizing Thier dreams. With the brains along with the beauty of the high paying job wall street position.  It seems that charles had it all. As she turned thirty she has invested in her life or the lack of it. As she left it all around to pursue  yoga. So twoyears later she is drumming up business for her fledged flat in Brooklyn.  The plan was to attended her college alumni now with flier that was in tow.  As she reconnect with three of her former classmates. who were post graduates lives, like her own.  Whichc didn't turn out the way she wanted it too.  As she maet a Romance book editor that wanted to write a novel that was bottle up inside of her.  The up and coming photographer with up east side social darling. Now Noami a single mom who hasn't pick up a camera in a really long time. so Beth  has this dream to being a serious investigator journalist. As Christine was stuck in a

Where Angles Go



 It is Christmas time for Angles.


So Shirley, Goodness and mark are Back!  


These are three irrestable angles, they loved there assignment on earth.   They loved to help people that send prayer requested to heaven. ( even though the archangle Garberial their boss knows they are breaking the rules he put in place. )


This christmas that is coming up , Mercy is assigned to  bring peace on mind to the elderly man. who was surprised to discover unexpected answer to his prayer. 


Goodness was sending oversee the love of her life as a young women that was afraid to commitment for a second time. Shirley was assigned to granting a wish for a young boy's fondest christmas wish.


Shirley, Goodness and Mark  we angles that were every where they were needed.  Three angles that were charming and always were in trouble.  Some how it always works out, even though it is Christmas.


4 stars


Comments

  1. I love this! Christmas books are some of my favorites to read. They are always so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a great holiday book. I need to buy it for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read one of this authors book before and totally enjoyed it so I am sure this one is fabulous too. Many be the perfect book to add to my reading list for summer ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zab Zaria6/25/2023

    I think this would be a good book to read. It's definitely something I'll keep in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  5. somehow the middle of the year is when i suddenly feel the need to read a Christmas story and I love Debbie Macomber so will look for this one

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christmas is my favorite time of year. I would love to read this book. -LYNNDEE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Christmas stories. They are my favorite. What a great way to read them during summer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The story of Shirley, Goodness, and Mark in "Where Angels Go" is heartwarming and captivating. I enjoyed how the angels broke the rules to help people in need, spreading love and joy during Christmas. Their charming personalities and the unexpected answers to prayers make for an engaging read. Great Review btw.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a great story and such a beautiful book! I can't wait to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is one of my favorite story that I have ever read. I will be adding it to my reading list. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone worth knowing

Killer Pretty Little Liars #6

What Is The Benefit Of Goals How Do We Be Successful With Them?

The Good Stuff

The Plus one