Balancing Acts

Image
  The tranformative power of yoga along with friendship for four woman that were on the verge of realizing Thier dreams. With the brains along with the beauty of the high paying job wall street position.  It seems that charles had it all. As she turned thirty she has invested in her life or the lack of it. As she left it all around to pursue  yoga. So twoyears later she is drumming up business for her fledged flat in Brooklyn.  The plan was to attended her college alumni now with flier that was in tow.  As she reconnect with three of her former classmates. who were post graduates lives, like her own.  Whichc didn't turn out the way she wanted it too.  As she maet a Romance book editor that wanted to write a novel that was bottle up inside of her.  The up and coming photographer with up east side social darling. Now Noami a single mom who hasn't pick up a camera in a really long time. so Beth  has this dream to being a serious investigator journalist. As Christine was stuck in a

Are you there God? it's me Margaret


 

Margaret a tweleve year old girl, like tuna fish, her long hair, and the smell of the rain, all the things that are pink. She moved  from New York to Farbook New Jersey, she was so anxious to fit in with her new friends.

Nancy, Gretchen, and hanie was the foundation of  this secret club that talk about the subjects that were private, ssuch as boys, bars, and getting there first period. Margaret was so happy to join their club. Non of them could believe that Margaret had no religion, that she was not going to the Y.

Or even the Jewish Community Center. Margaret has a special relationship with god. She talks to god about everythng such as friendship, family, Moorse Feed is her secret crush.

Margaret is fun and so realiable  with her thoughts along with her feelings too.  You will feel that she is talking to you has your read the story in this amazing book. But would share her secrets with her friends.. 

4 stars

Comments

  1. I read this book so many times when I was small. I loved it and still do. I randomly quote "we must, we must, we must increase our bust!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I remember this so well from my childhood. Such a great book for kids to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. savita8/03/2023

    This is soo good, I have not read it before but sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy Blume was tied with Beverly Cleary for being my favorite author when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read this book as a child and loved how authentic the character is. I love that Judy Blume is still a popular author today

    ReplyDelete
  6. You had me so curious about Margaret, this sounds like something I would like to read!

    ReplyDelete
  7. a book too long on my want-to-read list.. i think i should get to it soon

    ReplyDelete
  8. It has an interesting story, with an author that is popular today. I have read so many of judy blume as a young child. And I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Monica8/03/2023

    There will always be a special place in my heart for Judy Blume. This book is such a classic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is an interesting book! I am so curious to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Zab Zaria8/04/2023

    I will add this book to my list! Thank you so much for sharing and recommending it

    ReplyDelete
  12. Richelle Milar8/05/2023

    It looks like an inspirational book to read! Thanks for sharing your little review.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rose Ann Sales8/05/2023

    Will efinitely add this book to my list! I like the inspirational and light genre on books.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I need to read this book. I know there is a movie out too. I’ll have to check both out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone worth knowing

Killer Pretty Little Liars #6

What Is The Benefit Of Goals How Do We Be Successful With Them?

The Good Stuff

The Plus one