Balancing Acts

Image
  The tranformative power of yoga along with friendship for four woman that were on the verge of realizing Thier dreams. With the brains along with the beauty of the high paying job wall street position.  It seems that charles had it all. As she turned thirty she has invested in her life or the lack of it. As she left it all around to pursue  yoga. So twoyears later she is drumming up business for her fledged flat in Brooklyn.  The plan was to attended her college alumni now with flier that was in tow.  As she reconnect with three of her former classmates. who were post graduates lives, like her own.  Whichc didn't turn out the way she wanted it too.  As she maet a Romance book editor that wanted to write a novel that was bottle up inside of her.  The up and coming photographer with up east side social darling. Now Noami a single mom who hasn't pick up a camera in a really long time. so Beth  has this dream to being a serious investigator journalist. As Christine was stuck in a

Beaches


 


CeeCee  bloom has her heart set for hollywood. Bertie is a quiet, conervative, has dreams  to get married and having children. Was in 1951 childhood worlds, Collie was in Atlantic City. they were keepng in touch as penpals.

Always by the ocean. So moving and poweful as this story follows the journey of CeeCee, and berties's extraordinary friend. They reunited years later... A ship over the course of thirty years. As they were transforming from adolescents into an breautiful adults. 

This  Bestseller novel has become an successulf film years later.  Beach is  a wonderful read have has a lot of laughs and lots of tears, a lot like life itself.  This is a beautiful tale  that should be on every woman's libray.

You might say tht life has it challenges, seeing how two friends reunited after so many years is so amazing.

4 stars

Comments

  1. I love this movie so much. The book was a little different and it was one of the few instances where I preferred the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The title of the book got my attention. I love beaches and I need to read this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, since you put it that way, I wouldn't mind giving it a read. Thank you for the recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't realize the movie was based upon a book. I love the movie, so I'll have to check it out, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this movie growing up. It’s been several years since I watched it. I’ll have to check out the book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW one of my favorite movies, I read the book halfway and never finished it. I will say, I think I like the movie better, but I guess I should also finish reading the book still.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never read the book but watched the movie years and years ago. Such a sad story.... not sure it would be one for me to add to my collection but always love adding new books so my have to check this out as lots of people say it is different than the movie. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never realized Beaches was based on a novel! Wow, who knew? I'll check it out sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely loved the movie and sound track and have watched it so many times. What a great story about 2 girls as they grow us as friends. Highly recommend it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Richelle Milar7/14/2023

    This looks like a really interesting and a nice book that I need to check out! I’m gonna add this on my list

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing your book review of "Beaches" by Iris Rainer Dart. Your review provides a concise and informative overview of the book, highlighting its themes and emotional impact. It gives readers a good sense of what to expect from the story. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the movie, I didn't know that it was basic on a novel I have to check it out and add it to my reading list. thanks for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I remember the movie quite a bit - a very memorable story. I don't know if I knew that this was also a book. I'll have to check out the book.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sounds like both a good read and movie to watch. I’ve been telling myself to get into more literature. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. now need to look for both the book and the movie.. did not know about either of them

    ReplyDelete
  16. This seems like an interesting plot, I think I'll have to add it to the reading list!

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's a lovely reminder of the serenity and happiness that can be found by the shore.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone worth knowing

Killer Pretty Little Liars #6

What Is The Benefit Of Goals How Do We Be Successful With Them?

The Good Stuff

The Plus one