Balancing Acts

Image
  The tranformative power of yoga along with friendship for four woman that were on the verge of realizing Thier dreams. With the brains along with the beauty of the high paying job wall street position.  It seems that charles had it all. As she turned thirty she has invested in her life or the lack of it. As she left it all around to pursue  yoga. So twoyears later she is drumming up business for her fledged flat in Brooklyn.  The plan was to attended her college alumni now with flier that was in tow.  As she reconnect with three of her former classmates. who were post graduates lives, like her own.  Whichc didn't turn out the way she wanted it too.  As she maet a Romance book editor that wanted to write a novel that was bottle up inside of her.  The up and coming photographer with up east side social darling. Now Noami a single mom who hasn't pick up a camera in a really long time. so Beth  has this dream to being a serious investigator journalist. As Christine was stuck in a

Safe Harbour



 It was on a Wind-swept summer day in San Fransico, a solitary figure decided to walk down on the beach, a dog at her side, Pip young life was touch by tragedy nine months ago a terrible accident has plague his Mother ophellie into inconolable grief.

On this chillly summer july afternnon, Pip has met an artist Matt who has offer to teach the girls how to draw.  An noticest this beautiful , lonely mother. Matt could sense  something magical  about pip, of his own daughter at the age before a bitter divorce, tore his family apart, and swept his children half across the world. 

At first Ophellie was thrown of balance of her daughter  new companion, At first she realize what joy that he brings into their lives.  Matt hass confronts unfinished  business from his past. Ophellie is stuck in betrayal out of the darkness that has this shadowed over both of them.

Which come a glitter of hope that is a greater gift to them all.

The story was one of my favorite, which has a meaning to it.  That inpire us to be able to find the hope that you are looking for. 

4 stars

Comments

  1. This books seems to have a story that is subtle and simple, you short review on this was appealing, will give it a read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to love Danielle Steel but her books basically became the same plot so I stopped. I might have to read this one to see if I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the story is so relateable and simple. I love it. I wuld read it again and again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a sweet sounding book, it sounds like something I'd enjoy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to read her work when I was much younger (and when I took time out to read a lot). I remember she did a great job with her writing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Danielle Steel style. I need to re-read this one! How many beautiful memories!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read a Danielle Steele book in many years. This sounds like a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Richelle Milar7/27/2023

    This sounds like a really great and very interesting book that I need to check out

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds like a great book to read. I wish I had more time to read. But I’ll add this to my reading list.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone worth knowing

Killer Pretty Little Liars #6

What Is The Benefit Of Goals How Do We Be Successful With Them?

The Good Stuff

The Plus one