Balancing Acts

Image
  The tranformative power of yoga along with friendship for four woman that were on the verge of realizing Thier dreams. With the brains along with the beauty of the high paying job wall street position.  It seems that charles had it all. As she turned thirty she has invested in her life or the lack of it. As she left it all around to pursue  yoga. So twoyears later she is drumming up business for her fledged flat in Brooklyn.  The plan was to attended her college alumni now with flier that was in tow.  As she reconnect with three of her former classmates. who were post graduates lives, like her own.  Whichc didn't turn out the way she wanted it too.  As she maet a Romance book editor that wanted to write a novel that was bottle up inside of her.  The up and coming photographer with up east side social darling. Now Noami a single mom who hasn't pick up a camera in a really long time. so Beth  has this dream to being a serious investigator journalist. As Christine was stuck in a

The unsinkable Molly Brown


 

Molly Brown was raised as a tomboy where she was born in Hannibal Missouri to a international Herino. She leaves her irish father's side and jourmey to leadville, Colorado, she was in research of  riches and success.

Then she met and married J.J. Brown, he was a minor that was not wealthy. But knows the mining business throughly.  With hard work and preserances,  J.J strikes it rich in little johnny Mine.  He and Molly become leadville celebrities. But Molly insists on tring their fortunes in Dever.

After  coourting the social  scene and being snubbed by the Scared 36 president. mrs Brown  turns her talents to social  causes as woman 's sufferage and jurenile justice. The Brown's  travel to Europe to smooth the rough edge in the social edge before the return to denver, to pursue business and social matters.

After a schism  there marriages.  Molly returned from Europe alone to endure a year of social boredom with royal socialty. She sail home on the ill-tated Titanic, when the ship is sinking at sea. But her bravery wins adminiration of the social that once spurned her. 


5 stars

Comments

  1. She's so fantastic! I love how she stood up to men.

    From the movie Titanic "she's what mother referred to as "new money""

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've actually heard about this one. I need to check it out. I'm sure I'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a book that I want to read.It sounds like an amazing read,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monica8/08/2023

    This sounds like a really great book. I remember the title of this being mentioned in Titanic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This title sounds familiar, although I've never read it. Sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have heard of this one, I know Molly Browwn was good so I know the book would be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. savita8/08/2023

    Diving into the extraordinary life of the unsinkable Molly Brown through this captivating blog! A true icon of courage and determination in the face of adversity.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sounds like a compelling story, I'll have to add it to my reading list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Richelle Milar8/08/2023

    I think ive heard good reviews about this book. Can’t wait to check this out

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rose Ann Sales8/08/2023

    This looks like a really great and interesting book that I need to check out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the story, on how she handled her man. As she became from rags to riches and how she was coming out to society. and how they mention the title within the movie of titantic. Which I loved it. thanks for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You made me curious! I love everything that is or can be related to Titanic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This does make me curious about this book and the Titanic. Sounds intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't read this one, yet. I will have to grab me a copy. -LYNNDEE

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving the sound of this one and sounds very interesting ;) I love history so stories like this are perfect fro me!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This sounds like a great book to read. I’ll check it out because I want to know her perspective about the Titanic.

    ReplyDelete
  17. would love to read more about her for sure.. she sounds amazing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone worth knowing

Killer Pretty Little Liars #6

What Is The Benefit Of Goals How Do We Be Successful With Them?

The Good Stuff

The Plus one