Balancing Acts

Image
  The tranformative power of yoga along with friendship for four woman that were on the verge of realizing Thier dreams. With the brains along with the beauty of the high paying job wall street position.  It seems that charles had it all. As she turned thirty she has invested in her life or the lack of it. As she left it all around to pursue  yoga. So twoyears later she is drumming up business for her fledged flat in Brooklyn.  The plan was to attended her college alumni now with flier that was in tow.  As she reconnect with three of her former classmates. who were post graduates lives, like her own.  Whichc didn't turn out the way she wanted it too.  As she maet a Romance book editor that wanted to write a novel that was bottle up inside of her.  The up and coming photographer with up east side social darling. Now Noami a single mom who hasn't pick up a camera in a really long time. so Beth  has this dream to being a serious investigator journalist. As Christine was stuck in a

Letters from the heart


 

Hope was an architect, The loss of her grandmother suddenly.  When Hope returns to her hometown to close out her grandmother's affairs, she has learned their was a siplutations of her Grandmother will. She had to stay in her Grandmother's home for one year to recieve  the remainder of her inheritance.

She will learn that it wasn't just her inheritance that her Grandmother was trying to give to her. 




She though it would be five tops to  turn into a blown adventure to unearth nona's past and save her town.  As she discovered that her grandmother left her two million dollars But she had to stay in her grandmother house.

She was struggling with the decion to stay or return to her city boyfriend.  But one of the local piece of architectrual history was threathen by a weigh contruction company had a plan to built a mall. Hope has convenince lewis to lead the longside fight anyone  and everything that threathen her town.

Has taken away the community that she calls home.

It show the loyality of friends and family with the trangle of love and it is so important not to forget their home. 

let me know in a comment if you have seen the movie or have read the books thanks

5 stars


Comments

  1. This sounds like something I'd enjoy. I haven't seen the movie or read the books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the plot of this book. I need to buy it and read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo, this sounds interesting. I'm sure my daughter and I would enjoy this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have neither seen the movie or read the book but the synopsis did pique my interests!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What I great book recommendation. I've never heard of this author before but will look into more of their books.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhh i'll def have to check this book out as it looks super interesting. i love finding a good new read.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Monica7/25/2023

    2 million but you have to stay in the house for one year? It's a no brainer to me. Stay in the house! =) Sounds like a good story.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Richelle Milar7/25/2023

    This sounds like a really interesting and great book that I need to check out

    ReplyDelete
  9. Intriguing plot.. will look for this book soon

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love reading heartfelt stories, and "Letters from the Heart" seems like a touching read!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds very familiar, but I haven't read the book or seen the movie. Sounds like a good one to check out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The themes of loyalty, love, and the importance of home are so heartwarming and relatable. It seems like this book beautifully portrays the power of family and community support.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think this is a great book. I'm trying to expand my reading list to other genre so this is definitely a book that I will consider reading.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've never seen the movie nor read the book. It does sound like a must-see and a must-read. -LYNNDEE

    ReplyDelete
  15. The story of family loyality along with the support of the community is so important. It was a beautiful story and the move I could relate too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I havent watched the movie although had heard of it also I didnt know that there was a book on it. Your review was interesting, so I would love to check the book out!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This sounds like a great book to read. I’ll have to add it to my reading list.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Marie Gizelle7/28/2023

    I love heroes, especially small town heroes that do their best!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone worth knowing

Killer Pretty Little Liars #6

What Is The Benefit Of Goals How Do We Be Successful With Them?

The Good Stuff

The Plus one