Balancing Acts

Image
  The tranformative power of yoga along with friendship for four woman that were on the verge of realizing Thier dreams. With the brains along with the beauty of the high paying job wall street position.  It seems that charles had it all. As she turned thirty she has invested in her life or the lack of it. As she left it all around to pursue  yoga. So twoyears later she is drumming up business for her fledged flat in Brooklyn.  The plan was to attended her college alumni now with flier that was in tow.  As she reconnect with three of her former classmates. who were post graduates lives, like her own.  Whichc didn't turn out the way she wanted it too.  As she maet a Romance book editor that wanted to write a novel that was bottle up inside of her.  The up and coming photographer with up east side social darling. Now Noami a single mom who hasn't pick up a camera in a really long time. so Beth  has this dream to being a serious investigator journalist. As Christine was stuck in a

The Friends we keep


 

This is a heartwrming and so unforgetable novel that was written by a best seller sister of starduff,and the Beach house. 

As Eeve and trophar,and maggie have known eachother since college.  Their friendship was something that they sword that will last forever. Years have passed their friendship had diffed apart. and they haven't found the life that they were wanting.

It was the life that each of them have dreamed of. So when they were younger that everything seem possible  at the time.  Evve has starved to become a beautiful supermodel, but it was derailed by sleeping with a married man.

Maggie married Ben, they met a college boy, but never imagen his drinking was the cause of it.  Tropher became an successful actor, It was a shame that a childhood secret  shut him out of the real true initmacy. By their thirieth reunion, These old friends have loss  contact with eachother. 

And the person that they are wanting to become.  They were together again. They were able to have a second chance of happiness. Until there was an dark secret that was revealed to everyone, which changes everything for them.

the disaportment, that they had, along with the mistake that they made, it is never tow later to find  a  place to call home.    It is no matter what your dreams are and the friends that you have made over the years.

You are able to come home.  

3 Stars


Comments

  1. I read this book and liked it. I've read most of Jane Green's books and they're pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the plot of this book. I need to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this book before, but I enjoy a good book about friendships. It is true that a good friendship really does last through all of life's changes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monica7/03/2023

    I love stories like this, about the importance of solid true friendships. I definitely want to read this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This seems like a book I might enjoy reading, thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like an interesting romantic book! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Richelle Milar7/04/2023

    This sounds like a really great and interesting read! Im gonna add this on my list

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rose Ann Sales7/04/2023

    I really love stories like this one. This sounds really great and I can’t wait to check this out

    ReplyDelete
  9. I appreciate your book review and the effort you put into summarizing the story of "The Friends We Keep." It's great to see your enthusiasm for the novel and your description of the characters' journeys. Adding a personal touch and sharing your opinion on the book's rating adds value to the review. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the story that had alot of twist and turns that went along with it. This is one of the best summer read that i enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the plot of this particular book. I may have to pick up a copy ready for my holiday on Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm currently reading a book now, but I'm going to keep this in mind. Thanks for the rec! -LYNNDEE

    ReplyDelete
  13. This sounds like a great book to read. I’ll have to add it to my reading list.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i have been meaning to read books by this author.. and your review tempts me to start off the reading with this one

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone worth knowing

Killer Pretty Little Liars #6

What Is The Benefit Of Goals How Do We Be Successful With Them?

The Good Stuff

The Plus one