Balancing Acts

Image
  The tranformative power of yoga along with friendship for four woman that were on the verge of realizing Thier dreams. With the brains along with the beauty of the high paying job wall street position.  It seems that charles had it all. As she turned thirty she has invested in her life or the lack of it. As she left it all around to pursue  yoga. So twoyears later she is drumming up business for her fledged flat in Brooklyn.  The plan was to attended her college alumni now with flier that was in tow.  As she reconnect with three of her former classmates. who were post graduates lives, like her own.  Whichc didn't turn out the way she wanted it too.  As she maet a Romance book editor that wanted to write a novel that was bottle up inside of her.  The up and coming photographer with up east side social darling. Now Noami a single mom who hasn't pick up a camera in a really long time. so Beth  has this dream to being a serious investigator journalist. As Christine was stuck in a

A virgin River Christmas


 

Last Christmas Marcie Sullivan was sayng her last good byes to her Husband Bobby.  This Christmas she came to virgin River to find that man that saved his life and gave him three more years to love him. The following Marine Ivan  dragged Boddy's shattered body onto a medical transport  in Fallujah four years ago. 

He disapeared  as soon as his united arrived stateside.  Since then her letters to Ivan were unansered.  Marcie had track ivan  to a tiny mountain town of Virgn River and found a man as wounded emotionally as Bobby was. 

As Marcie has pushed herself into his  reclusive life, se discovers a sweet soul beneth a rough extrior. Ian doesn't  know what to make of the determined young widow who was forcusing him to look into his painful past andthe uncertain future. 

It was a season of miracles and maybem just maye.  It is time to banish the ghosts and open his heart  to new experiences.

What a beautiful love story of the youngwidow marice as she helped Ivan over  his past, to be able to open his heart to love again, and be able to fall in love again.  

4 stars. 

Comments

  1. Jessica7/19/2023

    Sound like an interesting book to read. Looking forward to reading your other book recommendations as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your book recommendations. This one sounds really good too. I love that it's around Christmas too. I love Christmas books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watch some of this TV show and liked it. I should read the books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Christmas in July! I wonder if my daughter would enjoy this book: I'll have to share this with her soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joline7/20/2023

    I don't know if I'm ready for Christmas lol but this sounds like a good read!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Monica7/20/2023

    Is this related to the show at all? Sounds like a totally different story. I'd love to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love is so beautiful. Reading love stories gives a lot of positive energy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like an interesting book, I'll have to check it out, I like that it's set during Christmas too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! I enjoyed reading your book review of "A Virgin River Christmas." Your insights into the characters' development and the heartwarming holiday theme were spot on. The way you described the author's writing style and how it resonates with readers was great. Keep up the excellent reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  10. There was a show called Virgin River too, right? With Jack and Mel? I remember liking it, I think that's what it was called. This reminds me of that, lol. I'm always up for a good read, esp. if there's a Christmas setting (my favorite holiday).

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds like and interesting book. I must add it to my reading list. I love that is set furing christmas time. thanks for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this author.. so will check this book out soon

    ReplyDelete
  13. Richelle Milar7/20/2023

    This sounds like a really great and very interesting book! I would love to check this out

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't read anything by this author, but I have heard good things. It sounds very compelling.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This sounds like a great book to read. I’ll have to add it to my reading list.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm fond of reading books too and this looks like another great read for me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone worth knowing

Killer Pretty Little Liars #6

What Is The Benefit Of Goals How Do We Be Successful With Them?

The Good Stuff

The Plus one