Balancing Acts

Image
  The tranformative power of yoga along with friendship for four woman that were on the verge of realizing Thier dreams. With the brains along with the beauty of the high paying job wall street position.  It seems that charles had it all. As she turned thirty she has invested in her life or the lack of it. As she left it all around to pursue  yoga. So twoyears later she is drumming up business for her fledged flat in Brooklyn.  The plan was to attended her college alumni now with flier that was in tow.  As she reconnect with three of her former classmates. who were post graduates lives, like her own.  Whichc didn't turn out the way she wanted it too.  As she maet a Romance book editor that wanted to write a novel that was bottle up inside of her.  The up and coming photographer with up east side social darling. Now Noami a single mom who hasn't pick up a camera in a really long time. so Beth  has this dream to being a serious investigator journalist. As Christine was stuck in a

Luckiest girl alive


 

She had  a perfect life but it was all a lie.  As an teenager at one of the prestigious Bradley School, Ani endured a shocking, public humiliations that left her  in revenging herself. Now with the glamorous  job, and they expensive wardrobe. And a blue blood handsome fiancé's.


She was so close in living a perfect life, she's worked so hard to achieve it.  But Ani had this Secrets!  There was something from her past  that was still haunting her, something that was private an panful that is going to threaten to surface that will destroy everything.


a singular voice that you will not see it coming. Luckiest girl alive explores the unbeatable pressures that so many woman feel it, "have it all" To introduces the heroine who sharp edge and cutthroat ambitions to protect the scandalous truth.


A heart that is so bigger then the first appearances..  but the question still remains, will breaking her silences destroys all that she has worked for.  Or will it lasted that set Ani free.


This was an amazing story of anis of the struggle that she had, Understanding that she was a victim of a valiant act.  I was so wonderful that she told her story, so that other know what she had gone through, so they can share their story as well. 


3 stars.


Comments

  1. I read this a while ago. It was great, but a bit disturbing at times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book sounds like something that I need to read. It sounds like my childhood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a really good book. I'm putting it on my list now. I can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2/06/2023

    This sounds like such a good read! I needed to start putting together a book list for 2023, I’ll I’ll add this one on! Thanks so much for sharing!

    -Whitney Stewart

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds exactly like the kind of book I could get lost in - real chewing gum for the mind!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Monica2/07/2023

    I will be adding this to my 2023 book list! Sounds like a really good story with a strong character lead.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Richelle Milar2/07/2023

    Wow! This looks like a really great and interesting book that I need to check out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds like it might be a triggering read for me, but glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not typically my kind of read but the summary looked interesting and served well as a warning too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks like a great read. Thank you for sharing your honest review. Will try to check if I can find a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a great book review! You've given us an amazing glimpse of what the book is about without spoiling it! It is just for us readers to know the whole story! Loved it and am very much interested in getting my copy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like an interesting story that it's common to so many of us nowadays! A must read book!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've never watched the movie. I may have to read the book first. -LYNNDEE

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is an anazing story, that has a special meaning for us all. the power of our voice is so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would love to find out how she kept up living the perfect life. While it is easy to share the perfect life on social media but the reality is everything isn't quite as perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nicz Escat2/14/2023

    I love reading self-help book, I might read this one as I always want to try other books.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone worth knowing

Killer Pretty Little Liars #6

What Is The Benefit Of Goals How Do We Be Successful With Them?

The Good Stuff

The Plus one