Truth and Justice



 A group of women from all walks of life bounded by friendship with a request for justice. armed with the vast of resources. With a top notch of expertise along with a loyal network of allies around the globe. Sisterhood  will not rest until all the wrongs were made right. 

When Alex and Jordon encountered a women sobbing alone in a restaurant, the step in and offered their comforted and sympathy. they soon learned that her husband was killed in action in Afghanistan.  Before he reported on duty.

They  took steps to preserve there chances to have children.  but when Bella visited the Fertility clinic, as she discovered that her eggs were not there. The circumstances have beyond suspicious.  Heartbreak of the tale of shattered hopes.

As Alex recruited the sisterhood to investigate. Soon they discovered the con artist on a obsessive mission. Tracking down the culprit that   is behind this cruel scheme  won't be easy. With the combine grit, courage, and determined to overcome the obstacles the sisterhood will make sure this story ends on note of triumph.

4 stars

Related Posts

Comments

  1. I am sure I'd like this book. I always like a good friendship theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anita Fonte3/25/2024

    This feels like a suspenseful book. Make me want to find out what happened to her stolen eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book sounds so sad. It is one that I need to read as I can relate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an inspiring tale of resilience and triumph. I love stories about empowered women

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wouldn't mind reading this book, the suspense of what happens would pique my interest. I see you gave it 4 stars so it must be good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the story that inspires women, But i am still wondering who stolen her eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The summary of "Truth and Justice" by Fern Michaels has piqued my interest. The themes of family, healing, and redemption seem compelling and I look forward to diving into this emotional journey.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your detailed summary of Truth and Justice. I am putting this on my "to read" list because it sounds like something I would be really into!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read a Fern Michaels book in probably 20 years. This sounds like a great one to add to my list to check out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous3/26/2024

    I love reading women-centric stories! I need to read this Truth and Justice book. Thanks for the review 🙂

    Natural Beauty And Makeup ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved reading Fern Michaels books but haven't read one for years.. will look for this one

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always want to try Fern Michaels but there are so many books! This seems like a great one to start with

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's a great book to add to my reading list. Thanks as always for your recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sounds like a great book to read. I’ll have to add it to my reading list.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This sounds like a good one. Will check it out since I' haven't read a book by this author yet. -LYNNDEE

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.