Balancing Acts

Image
  The tranformative power of yoga along with friendship for four woman that were on the verge of realizing Thier dreams. With the brains along with the beauty of the high paying job wall street position.  It seems that charles had it all. As she turned thirty she has invested in her life or the lack of it. As she left it all around to pursue  yoga. So twoyears later she is drumming up business for her fledged flat in Brooklyn.  The plan was to attended her college alumni now with flier that was in tow.  As she reconnect with three of her former classmates. who were post graduates lives, like her own.  Whichc didn't turn out the way she wanted it too.  As she maet a Romance book editor that wanted to write a novel that was bottle up inside of her.  The up and coming photographer with up east side social darling. Now Noami a single mom who hasn't pick up a camera in a really long time. so Beth  has this dream to being a serious investigator journalist. As Christine was stuck in a

Family? Blog? Work? How do you balance it all?


Challenges with everything that you need to do,finding the balances so everything works smoothly.
Balance


With everything that has happened in 2020,  Our kids are going back to school.  As a parent, everything is wearing on us.  As millions of parents are returning to work.  parents are finding ways to manage it all.

How are we going to manage to teach our children at home?   Managing our homes, and our family activities?  And Still, Go to work every day?

Many of us are dedicated this summer to get our children ready to start back to school? Whether this means all in one, virtual, or a hybrid mix goes along with it.  Can be challenging for some, Many of the offices are still closed and asking their employees to telecommute.

Adding in typing a blog with everything that you need to do can be challenging. There is no simple solution, not even a perfect one.

I want to share some simple tips that will help you ensure your productivity when you are running a blog and your household.

No Exception Family comes first:

So important to take care of your family and yourself, and their needs are precedence over everything else that you are doing.

So if you can't get to your blog today, it is not the end of the world, your helping your children with their homework, it is OK.   You're helping your child with their science project, which to a little longer than you have scheduled for.  Just roll with it.  Your family needs you the most.  They do need you.

Find some time for you might be 60 minutes or less;

There are times I wish that I could shave minutes out for me in a single day.  But I can't   I do want to take 10 or 20 mins for me,  if that doesn't work,  I am for 60 minutes a week.  I know I can't give myself to my family until my bucket list is empty.

I can't work on my blog when I'm not focused.  So when I find the time to recharge and refresh which makes all the differences.   That means taking a walk, a run, read a book,  watching your favorite  tv show

Planning your week:

I don't know about you?  How do you do everything that you need to do for your blog and your family?   I don't get anything done. Why!  Jumping for one task to another tasked never finding your focus.

Each Sunday, I sit down and plan what I am going to be doing each day of the week. When I sit down every afternoon to work, I know what I have to do.   And my time is never wasted.

Ditch Social Media:

I'm not saying to quit social media.  I mean ditch social media while you are working. So if you have 30 minutes just to work on a new design, or new pins, or to write notes on your next blog post.

Then turn off the phone, or apps that are running in the background of your computer, and focus.   Social media is a  major suck and distraction where you need to focus.

And knowing that we can't do it all.   I know that I can let it go, and I can do what I can do.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone worth knowing

Killer Pretty Little Liars #6

What Is The Benefit Of Goals How Do We Be Successful With Them?

The Good Stuff

The Plus one