Balancing Acts

Image
  The tranformative power of yoga along with friendship for four woman that were on the verge of realizing Thier dreams. With the brains along with the beauty of the high paying job wall street position.  It seems that charles had it all. As she turned thirty she has invested in her life or the lack of it. As she left it all around to pursue  yoga. So twoyears later she is drumming up business for her fledged flat in Brooklyn.  The plan was to attended her college alumni now with flier that was in tow.  As she reconnect with three of her former classmates. who were post graduates lives, like her own.  Whichc didn't turn out the way she wanted it too.  As she maet a Romance book editor that wanted to write a novel that was bottle up inside of her.  The up and coming photographer with up east side social darling. Now Noami a single mom who hasn't pick up a camera in a really long time. so Beth  has this dream to being a serious investigator journalist. As Christine was stuck in a

How do blogger do it all.

 

They say we can do it all but in one work we can't
Blogging tips


I'm sitting here at my computer thinking about how do blogger does it all.   How they balance their family life, with running a successful blog.  And be able to manage all the tasked that come along with it.  


Finding the time just to blog is challenging from time to time to do it all.   According to me I'm far so busy to blog,   Is one of the main excuses that many new blogger say when they start their journey with blogging. 


I would like to take that excuse away for a second,  Yes I am busy, as many bloggers find the time to blog, anyone can find the time. 


Have you ever met someone new and sharing how their day is going.  You might think about how does she do it all.   You might ask yourself, and other people that read her post might just shrug it off that they don't care about it. 


To someone, it is the way of life, when you were born, or the circumstance might have again a little bit.  Or it might be their choice. 


Setting priorities:


For me is working on what is important to me. Setting a flexible schedule that works with my work schedule.  And sticking to them.  Making some adjustments as need, if the situation has changed a little. 


So if your life throws you a curveball every once in a while.  And letting the less important things go.  It is about to identify what are the biggest things in your life.


Seeing which things that you can keep in your life and what you need to let go.


Let me share a glimpse of my life to explain what I mean.  How it currently works for me.   So I currently work part-time on a flexible schedule.  So anyone that works as a school crossing guard, along with any other things, which you exactly understand what I mean. The schedule keeps change from week to week.  I call it a flexible schedule. 


Educate your family is very important to me.   such as spending time researching, planning for your next blog post,  reading other blogs,  and composing a wonderful blog post,  and taking some time for yourself, which all comes with it and it is a necessary thing. 


another thing that goes along with the necessary thing, is spending time with your family and friends, even your kids as well.  Such as having a home-cooked meal together,  sleep with lovely dreams, paying the necessary bills, so must more, and this is called life. 


Don't sweat the little things?


Make it a choice to blog:


I work seasonal and I do this hobby of blogging.  It is something that I choose to do.  It isn't something that considers doing.   Blogging is a creative outline for me, I also consider it as my me time.


I talk about blogging, with the aspect of why I do it.  making some lovely connection with amazing bloggers,   The Friendships are amazing with is part of it. 


working your blog into your daily schedule:


I believe in using a timer, it keeps me focus on the important thing that I have to do for my blog, so when the timer goes off, my time is us.  


So the internet will not consume me.  I can work it into my daily schedule.   If my daily schedule changes a little bit.  I try to achieve some of the most important tasked that are needed to grow my blog.


So how do you do it all as a blogger? 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone worth knowing

Killer Pretty Little Liars #6

What Is The Benefit Of Goals How Do We Be Successful With Them?

The Good Stuff

The Plus one