Are you ready for a fresh start? Me three This is how to make it happen.



A Fresh Start







After six months of being at home, My son started district learning as he is returning to school.  Can we have a moment just to let the magnitude sink in? 

Granted school this year does look a little different from the masks and the social distancing combination of virtual and district learning.  let's be honest it is a nightmare for the teachers. And I don't know how everything is going in the right direction.  

So we have to give up praise and our children too.   Even with all the changes,  my son is excited to be going back to school.  I'm excited for them.  


I always love back to school I am a sucker for a new beginning.  I would love me is a fresh start and a chance to wipe the slate clean.  I love having the chance to start over at some point, setting new goals, and completely refocused.  

So if there was ever a year that needs a clean state, is 2020.  So I will take it.  I will be resetting the restate button this long weekend. And get me to focus and reorganized with a new goal for the fall  I don't know about you.  I am looking forward to a little positive and feel productive again. 

I realized if this is how I was going to feel, Then it is up to me to make it happen.   I keep reminding my son that there is one thing that you can control in life is you.  

So if you are ready for a new beginning, Here are some steps that you can take. 

 Establishing a routine:  We are human we are creatures of habits.  I don't know about you we all need a regular routine to keep us on track When we get off track.   It is so easy to get distracted, feel unmotivated, and overwhelmed. 

Studies show by maintaining a regular routine helps with boosting your immune system and lowers your stress level.  Six months of quarantine was a little difficult for most of us. 

The recommendation is to restart your reset by developing and creating Daily, weekly schedules for yourself and your family too.   Even when you are still working from home, homeschool your children. It is so important to keep your sanity to have the rhythm to your day and your week.

Creating better habits:   Settling into your new routine,  it is the best time to established some new positive habits in your life.  Whether you are going to take a walk, or have a morning devotional time,  drink more water too.  So if there are other changes that you are wanting to make.

The key to your success with making your new habits stick is not doing so much at once.  Start out small and making tweaks along the way.

Setting reasonable goals:  So when you don't have clear goals, It is so easy to start spinning your wheels from time to time.   So if you are struggling with your long term goals,  Why don't you consider working on your short term for a couple of months. 

2020 went out of the window, and it has been difficult for us to focus on what is important to us.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Home Alabama

Elke's Magic

Woman of God