August Wrap up/Reading something old/ discovering a new favorite


A review of what I read during the month of august, I surprised myself.
August Wrap up




Welcome to my blog!, I'm coming to you with my August wrap up!  The Month started out strong, and I read some of my personal favorite books that I absolutely loved an enjoy  Which I had a few fair assessments towards the end of the month.

So my reading and watching started to taper off towards the end of the month.  Overall August was one of my best months. But if not a little bit of stress towards the end of the month.  I'm so excited to see what I'm going to be reading and watching in September!

So If anyone Curious.  I host a read a thon which is going to take place very soon, so you can look
forward to an announcement very soon!

The CatchUP



Telling her story of dumper diving to find into the fast-growing retail selling in the world. Spent most of her life hicking across the world , committing petty theft along the way.


5 Stars.   I always dreamed of being my own boss, And to have a million dollar outfit.







The orginiary witt and the fast pace of debut feature a lovely heroine. A Loveable Cast. with the snippy dialogueand the different take on life and there priorities.



5 stars   As I was reading it  i found myself relating to the character of mylife experiences






Her witt and bold personality, Julie Child was know around the world by her first name alone.  With all the familiarly an despite and how much do you know about Julie Child innerside. More then 200 love letter were exchange between Julie Childs and Ava Devoto.



5 Stars   The letter were inspiration as they were collaboration of their book.



The riches of languages with a bold vision.  It takes place in the authors home town of larion Ohio.  And it tells the story of a elven year old young black girl.  The was yearning for her eyes were blue,the love of beauty loved all the natural blue eyes of the american childern.



5 Stars  It was one of the amazing book that I have every read.





 What I watched


 Jane the Virgin :  After alba tells her granddaughter that your virginity can not be restored Alba  lets her granddaughter hold on to the white flower, and told her to crump on it. 

Girlfriend guide to divorce:  A struggling young writer to find the balance of work, family, writing her book.  She was going through the process of Divorce.  Trying so hard to keep her family demographic, and save her marriage.

Self made CJ Walker:  She was a poor black women that live in the era of poverty and wearing everyone handmedowns not having enough food to feed her family,  She lived in a town that wasn't that great.  When she develop hair treatment for hair loss, and she marketed it in her beauty shop for every women that was going through somekind of hair loss.  And turned into a business that is made millions .

Have you read the same.  

Happy reading. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Home Alabama

Elke's Magic

Woman of God