Revenge of the Middle-Aged Woman





We are getting ready to cheer Rosa, a middle-aged young woman proven that starting over doesn't have an age limit to do so. After juggling her husband and the kids and her career with admiring her success.

Suddenly Rose discovers that her marriage of twenty-six years was over and her career was in ruins, Focusing her to start over for the very first time, she felt nervous by discovering her newfound freedom, As she prolonged the reflection, a little loose weight, and finding a new twist with a slant on her independence.


With some of the lingerie from the Parisian will do for the physic, wittiness, insightfulness, and all the residue of emotions.

Striking a chord with many of us. Wondering what a middle-aged woman would look like from the other side of a looking glass.


It is much better than you would be excepted.


As a little girl, I always wonder what middle would be like, I always wonder what my life would be, this amazing person that has started over many times.


My marriage was on the rocks, my career didn't exist, kids were admiring my success in so many ways. Finding my new freedom was a little scary wondering what my reflection was going to be.


Is my independence going to be witty, Having the insight that I always wanted as I look through the full glass on the other side?

It has helped me be a better person I was excepting to be. 

4 stars:  An enjoyable book to read,  I would read again.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Home Alabama

Elke's Magic

Woman of God