We are Water



 It was heart-Wrenching, with a lot of thoughtfulness soul-baring storytelling with soul belonging to twentieth-century American themselves.  It was so hard to read and to stop reading was so impossible to forget.

Annie middle-aged woman, a wife, mother outside the artist has shaken up to the core of her family. After twenty-seven years of marriage and raising three wonderful children has to fall in love with Viveca, a wealthy, cultured,  confined Manhatton Art dealer.

Who mustaches her art successfully.  Planning to be wed in their family's hometown of three rivers, Connecticut, where gays can get legally married.  With the impending wedding as provoked a very dark secret with mixed reactions,   that opened up honest truth that was painful in oh's festering for many years of his life. 

It indicated layers with a portrait of marriage, family, to understand and connect with each other.  In the alternate voice of oh's Obama Presidency was a modern example of the modern American was exploring the issue of class, with the changing social more, and the racial violence, and the creating of art. 

With the humor along with the breakthrough compassion,  The Author captures, the human experience in vivid. Along with the character struggles to find hope and redeem the happiness and joy through loss or trauma of their past. 

A generous and compelling, readable masterpiece that digs deep into a complex heart to search for ways to explore when you are searing for true love that would be meaningful in our life.

5 stars, I would read it again and share it with others as well. 

Comments

  1. Anonymous1/23/2023

    This sounds like a great book! I was needing a new read for the new year! Thank you so much for sharing!

    -Whitney Stewart

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book sounds really good. I will have to find this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this one! I really like Wally Lamb's books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like an intense book. I will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Monica1/24/2023

    This sounds like a really good story. I've never read Wally Lamb's books.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like an interesting book. I'll have to add it to my reading list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Princess Q1/24/2023


    I've never gotten the chance yet to read a Wally Lamb creation, and this book definitely caught my interest! Can't wait to get a hold of it, and thanks for sharing a gist of this masterpiece :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Richelle Milar1/24/2023

    This sounds like a really interesting and amazing book to read. I need to check this out

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is definitely an interesting story. It's so different of other books I've read!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This seems like an interesting rom-dram, I think I might even check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nicz Escat1/24/2023

    I'd love to have this on my book wishlists this February! Sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the story This is somethat that I would add to my book swap so that I can replace it with another amazing book.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have always enjoyed reading a good love story. This sounds good! -LYNNDEE

    ReplyDelete
  14. I rarely do any personal reading these days. I'm so stinking busy with work. I do miss it though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Home Alabama

Elke's Magic

Woman of God