Balancing Acts

Image
  The tranformative power of yoga along with friendship for four woman that were on the verge of realizing Thier dreams. With the brains along with the beauty of the high paying job wall street position.  It seems that charles had it all. As she turned thirty she has invested in her life or the lack of it. As she left it all around to pursue  yoga. So twoyears later she is drumming up business for her fledged flat in Brooklyn.  The plan was to attended her college alumni now with flier that was in tow.  As she reconnect with three of her former classmates. who were post graduates lives, like her own.  Whichc didn't turn out the way she wanted it too.  As she maet a Romance book editor that wanted to write a novel that was bottle up inside of her.  The up and coming photographer with up east side social darling. Now Noami a single mom who hasn't pick up a camera in a really long time. so Beth  has this dream to being a serious investigator journalist. As Christine was stuck in a

Small Steps



 After two years of being released from the camp green lake,  Armpit is home in Austen Texas, He was trying to turn his life around.

It was so hard since he had a record, and everyone expected the worst, from you. There was one person that believes in him was Ginny ten -year old disable neighbor. 

Together they learned to take small steps. He seems to be on the right path, Until X-Ray A buddy can up with a  quick-rich scheme. It leads up to the popping teens sensation. 

Suddenly Karia life spinning out  of control There was one thing certain, he was never the same again

This is one of the best novels written since the hole the acclaimed novelist Lue used his wit and unique blending adventure along with a deeper of the characters and their issues. Expose their race with the nature of the celebrity with a connection to their personal life.

Understanding what it takes to stay afloat

Doing the right thing is a choice, and taking small steps in the right direction too.

4 star,  It was ever enjoyable to read


Comments

  1. This sounds like a very interesting read. I will have to add it to my must-read list for this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of Small Steps. It sounds like an interesting and thought-provoking book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like an interesting book to read. I’ll have to check it out and add it to my growing list of books to read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1/16/2024

    Sounds like a very interesting read, will have to look out for it

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like a very interesting read, I will be adding this to my future reading again list. Thanks for shaaring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the first time I've heard of this book. One thing for sure I love a good book with a good story, I will need to add this one to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks like a very good read! I will add it to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just wanted to express how much I enjoyed reading 'Small Steps.' Armpit's post-Camp Green Lake life is depicted with such authenticity and emotion!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Taking small steps, but in the right direction works great! I'll have to read this book, sounds wonderful 👌🏻

    Everything Enchanting 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good to know it's an enjoyable read. I haven't grab a book yet for this year. Thanks for the rec! -LYNNDEE

    ReplyDelete
  12. sounds like a story of hope and renewal.. will look for it

    ReplyDelete
  13. This sounds like a great read. I've been looking for a few new books to try over the next month or two so I'll definitely look out for it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone worth knowing

Killer Pretty Little Liars #6

What Is The Benefit Of Goals How Do We Be Successful With Them?

The Good Stuff

The Plus one