Balancing Acts

Image
  The tranformative power of yoga along with friendship for four woman that were on the verge of realizing Thier dreams. With the brains along with the beauty of the high paying job wall street position.  It seems that charles had it all. As she turned thirty she has invested in her life or the lack of it. As she left it all around to pursue  yoga. So twoyears later she is drumming up business for her fledged flat in Brooklyn.  The plan was to attended her college alumni now with flier that was in tow.  As she reconnect with three of her former classmates. who were post graduates lives, like her own.  Whichc didn't turn out the way she wanted it too.  As she maet a Romance book editor that wanted to write a novel that was bottle up inside of her.  The up and coming photographer with up east side social darling. Now Noami a single mom who hasn't pick up a camera in a really long time. so Beth  has this dream to being a serious investigator journalist. As Christine was stuck in a

The Crown







"The things I never promise before she will perform and keep So Help me god!"These are the words of  Elizabeth who never expected that her father was going to die so suddenly.

She was so young, was left a Thorne to filled with institutional to govern.    At the age of twenty-five, she was already a wife also a mother.  Why don't you join me in following her story as a woman learning how to become the Queen.

As Brittain has lifted themselves from the war.  Along with the new monarch, there become more of her own challenges that come with it. As her mother doubted her marriages. Ane her uncle in exile derailed her abilities.

Her husband resented the sacrifice of his career and his family name.   While her rebellious sister embarked on a love affair that threatens the centuries-old link between the church and the crown. 

This is a story about how Queen Elizabeth II drew on every inch of resolving to ensure the crown came up on top. The story was written by historian biographer Robert Lacey and filled with a beautiful reproduction of photos and shows still. 

adds expert in-depth details of the events of the series.  There is an intimate portrait hand in the Bulkington palace and downing street. you will see how queen Elizabeth was.


I really enjoyed the original documentary on the many challenges that  Queen Elizabeth had gone through,  she did it with grace and honor to what the Crown represents.   It was Harding to run a country, with her grace and strength, she was a great success, and keep the royal family in line as well.


5 stars




Comments

  1. Anonymous4/03/2023

    I’ve heard nothing but good things about this book as well as the tv series. Why I have started on either is beyond me! Thanks so much for sharing!

    -Whitney Stewart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would enjoy this book for sure. I am all about history!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a huge history buff and would totally love this book! I am adding this on to my wish list as I have to add this to my book collection. I loved her! What a lady with class and so strong!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The queen lived a fascinating life.This is a book that I need to read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to read this book. I'm going to have to add this one to my list now. Sounds very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had no idea that this book existed. I love learning about things like this! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adored the show on Netflix! It was so interesting, and I bet the book is even better

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds like a great book to read. I’m currently in the middle of one so I’ll add this book to my list of must reads.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such great news! I've been hearing so many fantastic things about both the book and TV series, and I'm beyond excited to dive into them soon. I can't believe I haven't started them yet, but thank you so much for bringing them to my attention!



    ReplyDelete
  10. I have heard about the story behind the Crown, but I haven't read the book or seen the movie. It is interesting to learn more about the story behind it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rose Ann Sales4/04/2023

    Wow! This looks like a really great and amazing book that I must read! Can’t wait to check this out

    ReplyDelete
  12. This was a beautiful story of the great queen elizabeth, It was so inspiring life and her many years of service to her country. The books was amazinging and also the tv show was great. It was so hard to put it down.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This sounds like it would be a very interesting read, I can imagine there's a lot of material on Queen Elizabeth II! She's lead quite a life.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Monica4/04/2023

    My mom really loved the show. I haven't watched it or read the book but it certainly sounds like an interesting story.

    ReplyDelete
  15. She was a great Lady and became a great Queen!It would be nice to read her story again!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This sounds so interesting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sounds like a great book to read. THanks for recommending it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone worth knowing

Killer Pretty Little Liars #6

What Is The Benefit Of Goals How Do We Be Successful With Them?

The Good Stuff

The Plus one