Balancing Acts

Image
  The tranformative power of yoga along with friendship for four woman that were on the verge of realizing Thier dreams. With the brains along with the beauty of the high paying job wall street position.  It seems that charles had it all. As she turned thirty she has invested in her life or the lack of it. As she left it all around to pursue  yoga. So twoyears later she is drumming up business for her fledged flat in Brooklyn.  The plan was to attended her college alumni now with flier that was in tow.  As she reconnect with three of her former classmates. who were post graduates lives, like her own.  Whichc didn't turn out the way she wanted it too.  As she maet a Romance book editor that wanted to write a novel that was bottle up inside of her.  The up and coming photographer with up east side social darling. Now Noami a single mom who hasn't pick up a camera in a really long time. so Beth  has this dream to being a serious investigator journalist. As Christine was stuck in a

The Guardian


 Julie's husband had left her with two unexcepted gifts before his death, a Great Dane Puppy named Singer with the promise of he keeps watching over her. 

It Has been four years have passed stilling leaving the small town of  Swansboro, North Caroline,  A 29-year-old Julie is emotionally ready to commit to someone else again.

But you're wondering who it is? Could it be Richard Franklin, the most handsome man, a sophisticated engineer that treats her like a queen? Or Mike Harris, down-to-earth man, that was her husband's best friend?

Just choosing just one brings happiness to her life.  Instead, she was fighting with something in her nightmare spawning by a chilling deception with jealousy so poisonings the become murders desire that comes to mind.

The Author has written memorable stories love story that goes along with the time, which comes to us as ann explosive tales of betrayal into observation with a darling look into the darker realms of the heart.

It was an amazing story seeing her husband's guardian angel watching over his wife with his best friend in the whole world was his dog.  Know that he was there with her every wakening moment of her day.

4 stars. 


Comments

  1. It sounds like a interesting story of an angel of her husband that is watching over his best friend along with his wife. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read a Nicholas Sparks story in years. I'll have to look for that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember reading this a few years ago. I liked it. I think I own it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like a book that I would enjoy. I need to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Monica6/27/2023

    I remember this book! I read it so long ago and loved it! He used to be my fave author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Richelle Milar6/28/2023

    Wow! This looks like a really great and interesting book to read.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rose Ann Sales6/28/2023

    I’m surely gonna add this book on my list! Can’t wait to check this out

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just picked up a N Sparks novel from the library. Will check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This seems like a compelling story, I wonder how the dog likes her new prospects!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's such a beautiful and romantic story! Must read it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds sweet that she had her husband as a guardian angel. Thank you for sharing this

    ReplyDelete
  13. i am yet to read a Sparks book and have one on my tbr waiting to be read

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have read other Nicholas Sparks books, but I am not familiar with this one. Sounds like a great book to add to my summer reading list.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This sounds like a great book to read. I’ll have to add it to my must read list.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone worth knowing

Killer Pretty Little Liars #6

What Is The Benefit Of Goals How Do We Be Successful With Them?

The Good Stuff

The Plus one