Reading goals for February






Previous years, I would take the oppertunity to look through my books collection to see what I want to read through that month.  

I would put together a list along with the stack of books that I wanted to read.  But I was having a difficult time keeping up with it.  I would so many different gerne of books that I would continue to add to my list. 

I would feel so guilty when I didn't finish  several books on my list. Had a hard time following through at some point. 

At this point I was not going to try this again.  In 2022, I will be doing a little experitment with a different twist to it.  What I going to do is set monthly reading goals.  So in the beginning of the month I will pick a stack of books that I would love to read with in the month,  Keeping my focus on reading those book throughtout the month. 

In this way, I would be able to make room for title that are new to me, or some older title that I haven't read before.  When there is so much to do.  I would pick few books in the months that I alot going on. 

My Reading List:

Here is my book list for Febrary and why I have chosen these titles ( inclusion doesn't mean that I have read these or that I will be recommending them or even endorsing them as well.  So read at your own discretion, Look for my weekly book review posts to hear my honest review of each title. 

Morning's Refrain:

This book is by Tracie Peterson that has a subtitle of  the Song of Alaska. Phoebe learns  that her family move to Alaska, she was so unsure of the wild untamed lands that might offer. until Dalton is a man haunted by the family secerts.  

This is part of a three book series from this auther.  I will be reading the first in the series. 

I'm currently reading Hailey North  the author of Dear  Love Doctor also of Perfect match. I really love this book,  You might say it is a treasured find.  Also having the last word for the Lovelom , so why would she take her own advice.  That is the question i'm stilling wondering about. 

This book is by Kelly Irvin, author of the Bishop's son it is a beautiful masterpiece  of two man offer leila two very different futures, which one will she choice.  Is it the heart of her faith? We would have to read it and find out what her answer would be. or what she has decided. 

this book is by Doree Shafrir author of Startup. A biting and astute debut novel that is delighting.   The title of this book is so interesting I wonder what the story is all about. 

The books I have listed here After I complete them I will be writting an honest review on each.  

Related Posts

Comments

  1. These are great goals, Keep up the good work, also read amazing book, and your review are so informative too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally don't have any reading goals this month but I do have a few self-help books picked out that I'd like to finish before the end of the year. Happy Reading ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Setting and keeping up with reading goals is vital. I used to read more as a child. I do watch more videos now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list of books! I'm never a bookworm but if i get the chance and time and good book in my little nook is really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your February book list. Looking forward to your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a lot of pending articles I've saved but still haven't started reading any of them yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list of books. Being a book worm I always have a list if books of my own.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.