Throwing my New Year's Resolution write out the window!



 Seeing another year has gone and welcoming the new year with open arms.  I always wanted to set goals or making new years resolutions each year.  But it hasn't happen for years now.  Or I have set a few new years resolutions and some goals, and I don't stick to it. Or I only do them for one week. 

Then I would throw them out as life has become challenging, or the year was taking me in so many different directions.  Didn't beat myself up.  I just  rolled with all the changes in my life. 

If I know how to set goals the correct way.  I would see how effective the would be.  The Biggest problwm that I would see  with setting goals or a New Year's Resolution  which really doesn't work for Millions of People. The Biggest thing is the millions of people stop at some point. they don't continue with working on what goal or New Years Resolution that they stop so soon.

In this post I will be talking about how to make goals for a day or a month or even a year.

We have to be honest with ourself:

There is no point beating yourself around the bush, I must be one of those people that forget about my New year's resolutions after a few weeks.  Might be wondering why?  Because I don't make an action plan that goes along with it.  How I am going to be accomplished my goals, How am I going to be working towards them each day.

So I was wondering what I should do instead?  should I just work on them on whatever the day is or what month it is?  Should I work towards just the biggest goals or New Year's resolution?

There is not like the present to wait for the first day of the new Year to motivated to have a better year then going to take action. 

never have the accuses of the New Year's Resolution's why you are stopping your goals.  Accomplishing your goals takes time  and nothing happens overnight.  Take a moment to write down your plan of action and how you are going to accomplished it.  

Staring to take daily action will help you accomplished your goals or New Years' Resolutions. 

What should I do in setting your usual goals:

As I mention above, taking care of your big goals will take time.  As you work on your big goals you should break them down   it would be better to accomplishing them.

It would be best if you keep this habit going  on whatever  it takes to reach your goal. As you stay on track with your goals and creating a good habit along the way.

As you reach your goal:

Celebrating the wins. With every win you have it is a great feeling to have.  Please do not  fall in the trap of being a couch potato. It is best to keep the momenton going.  And continue to delevope great habit of setting goals to accomplished your New Year's Resolutions as well.   

Setting daily goals instead of New Year's Resolution:

I am hoping that this post inspires you  to reach your biggest goals on a daily basis instead of an yearly basis. 

Related Posts

Comments

  1. These are great tips in helping with reaching the bigger picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely agree with this post, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that short term goals like daily and weekly are so much more efficient than yearly goals

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought this was a typo until I read the article. Thx

    ReplyDelete
  5. For me, goal setting really helps! We should all make sure that we set goals - realistic ones!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.