The Scarlet letter


Reading the Scarlet Letter was something that I never thought was a book that had a story that gone along with real life.  As I was reading the story it took me back to the character of harry as he was convience  the daughter he had was from the  affair  that he was having.

Has he was abroad from his wife, was wondering if he was lost at sea from some time. Hester had so many men that were presuding her and giving her their charm too. 

There was only one hester couldn't resist.  As Hester sin was discovered, by the town's people of Boston. She was forcest to wear her Scarlet letter as a big part of her shame.

But Hester refused to recieve the name of the man she was involved with.   And Loved too. She will protected him for years to come.  Along with the abounding love,  to the bitter end. 

The author has written a dark masterpiece with the romanticism one of the enduring stories a bout the piece of unchecked  passion.

It was one  of the beautifully presentation of the modren teen audience, this was one of the must have of edition of a timeless classic.  

As I was reading it, I took it slow, to let the words not go over my head,  I mostly could understand what the story as all about. Mostly I thought of meditating at some point, so i could understand what the author was saying.  

For the most part I really did enjoy this book, as i mention it before it reminded me of when My ex was having all kind of affairs,  and it seem like he was aboard for many years, most of all I thought he was lost for ever.

3 stars

Related Posts

Comments

  1. It was an amazing book that I have ever read. You have to pick up a copy today. thanks for sharing this wonderful review of an amazing story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to read this book but for some reason never did. I plan to do so this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to read this book but for some reason never did. I plan to do so this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to find this book and I am glad that you shared the review. I am going to propose it to my book club for us to read next month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read this book decades ago, and I remember a little bit of it, but I would love to reread it. Such a classic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will check it out, always looking for a good book. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing and it is important to check out all kinds of books as you may be surprised at how you can relate. I am on the hunt for a good book.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the first time I heard about this book. It made me so curious. Hope I can read it soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.