Balancing Acts

Image
  The tranformative power of yoga along with friendship for four woman that were on the verge of realizing Thier dreams. With the brains along with the beauty of the high paying job wall street position.  It seems that charles had it all. As she turned thirty she has invested in her life or the lack of it. As she left it all around to pursue  yoga. So twoyears later she is drumming up business for her fledged flat in Brooklyn.  The plan was to attended her college alumni now with flier that was in tow.  As she reconnect with three of her former classmates. who were post graduates lives, like her own.  Whichc didn't turn out the way she wanted it too.  As she maet a Romance book editor that wanted to write a novel that was bottle up inside of her.  The up and coming photographer with up east side social darling. Now Noami a single mom who hasn't pick up a camera in a really long time. so Beth  has this dream to being a serious investigator journalist. As Christine was stuck in a

My blogging goals for 2022



Read 25 Plus Books:

 I Accaully read 25 plus books, it is so impossible  to see if I could repeat itself this year. I'm hoping to read more books, I have to balances with life responsibities.  Check out what I am reading in the Month of February

There are so many wonderful book I will be reading  in 2022, I can't wait to share there reviews with all of you.

Focusing on Consistency:

I wish I would have done in 2021 be more Consistent. this had to do with writing and posting on the blog, being activie on Socail Media platforms.  I would like to post at least 2 plus a week to utilizes all my social media accounts. 

Increasing my blog views:

I'm so happy to create great content for my blog, an creating  the best user experience, having a sidebar to promote my related post,  promoting all your older post, Make sure your headline sell your  audiences on the post. 

Intract more with book bloggers:

I love  discovering amazing blog post from amazing book blogger's. In 2022  I would love to discover more and more blog that I can intact and talk about their success and encouragement  that they can give to new one just starting out as a book blogger. 

So if you are new to book blogging comment below so I can check out your blog. 

Reading more Young Adult series:

I'm hope to read more Young Adult series of books, my favorite author is Laura Ingalls wilder, much more, I am hoping to exspand my list and I'm hoping to give Laura Ingals Wilder the most talented author what she deserve, 





Comments

  1. Congratulations on reading 25+ books! I'm sure you can do the same or even better this year! Love your book reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful goals to achieve, be able to be a good book blogger, and be accountable when I fall. thanks for sharing these amazing goals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such great goals to have! I want to increase my blog views as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all great goals to have! I have been blogging for a little over 2 years and still learning

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone worth knowing

Killer Pretty Little Liars #6

What Is The Benefit Of Goals How Do We Be Successful With Them?

The Good Stuff

The Plus one