First impressions




 weaves the speelbinding tales of the modern - tale on the challenges rewards of love.  Eddie just settle in Texas to established her own Law firm.  As she joined the towns threater group.  She was so excited to recieve the role of  Elizabeth in Pride and Prejudice.


Willaim has master a fortune in the his computer community. But he lived a quite life on his ranch.  for a dare he tried out for the role of  darcy.  So everytime they met, sparks started to fly.


So when eddi discovered his secret.  So would her heart start to soften?  So would dave fear being to be tamed, from keeping him to find love?   When a tornado spring out of nowhere, so Dave  protected  eddie much to her liking.

So on a dare he tried out for the play and landed the role of Dacy.  Spark were flying between eachother.  So eddie discovered a secret from Daevea's the fear of  being tameda, by keeping him in finding love. So the biggest question is Would her heart soften from what she found out?

This is s story that I counldn't put it down.  It was so good, I wanted to find out more and more.

3 stars

Related Posts

Comments

  1. This sounds like a great book with lots of twists and turns! I'll keep it in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good romance novel, will have to give this one a read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an entertaining book. I like the idea behind the storyline.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a book that is hard to put down. I’ll have to read this one next.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Law and theater sounds like an interesting mix for a character! I'll check this out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Richelle Milar4/06/2023

    Wow! This sounds like a really great book that I need to check out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like an interesting and modern spin on an old trope, I'd give it a read.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This book seems pretty interesting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds so interesting, it was a stroy that I loved and coouldn't put down, It had alot of twist and turns to it. it is a book that I would recommend you to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love books that are easy to read and this is one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think this would be a good book to read. It's definitely something I'll keep in mind!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.