The shack


  Willie is telling a sory of his friend Mack experiences of god face to face.  Mack had an horrible childhood.  due to his father Acholism and his aggression, Mack left home at the age of 13.  the experiences leaves  him with a little faith in god. 


Years later  he settle down with a lovely women named Nan in a little town of orgon, she was devoted to her faith in god.   As she call him papa.  Mack and nan had five children.  One summer mack desided to take the josh, kate, and missy on a camping trip.


As they staied at the campground for a few days,  met another family at the same campground.  On  the last day of their camping trip,  Josh and kate go out canoeing as they flip there conoe. As Mack was swimming out to Josh his other daught missy was abducted.


Mack could not find Missy after he rescued josh.  the police were called to lauch their investigation.  As they discover a ladybug pin with five dots that was at the camp site which ties with missy abduction. It was to an serial killer ladykiller, and the dress that she was wearing on the day that she was abducted.


It was found in a shack that was in the woods that was near by,  It was several weeks searching for the body, which was not recovered.


It was sad that noone believe his story,  but when he went to the shack and saw the stain on the dress of missy, he started to cry.   Has the weather was starting to warm up the smell of spring was in the air.   This was an amazing story that had a sense of  inspiration of a family that lost there daughter on a camping trip.   but there journey was keep going in missy memory.


4 stars

Related Posts

Comments

  1. This sounds like it would be a good book to read. Great author too. I'm pretty sure I've read some books by this author before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started reading this book and found it to sad to read. I’ll have to find it and try reading it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember reading this book years ago with my sisters. We couldn't stop talking about it afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a great book to read! It's somewhat very interesting what the whole story will evolve to! Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this movie. It was very powerful. I'm sure the book is even more so.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4/09/2023

    That sounds like an interesting book to read when I have some time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like a good crime thriller, I'd be interested in reading this one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Richelle Milar4/09/2023

    This looks like a really great and interesting book that I must read.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will recommend this book to my sister! She will surely love this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. From the begining is was an amazing story as I continue to read it I thought is was a little sad.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds like a very interesting story.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.