Why I love to read

 




Ever since I could read, I contiue to discover books to read.   I wasn't  into sports of any kind, or working on home improvements, or keeping up with daily chores around the house.  Not even have anykind of musical talented as well.


As young child Reading was just like an bisggest hobby that I have keep up with for many years.  My siblings  have given me the reading bug.  Seeing them reading different books and talk with them and finding out what they were reading was so fasinating  to me.  


So I would snuggle in bed and reading  books that I thought were interested to I thought they were in a different language.   But I always in the minds of many different characters, even the adventure behind them. 


I read on an average 2 or3 books preweek when my schedule permits, Only have the opportunity  to get one done perweek.   I love the passion of books.  Why do we read?   Why do you love reading?  


You never stop learning:


Think about it.  You will be learning on a subject that you are interested in. you might be analyzing  your own behaviors. You learn more about what you  are feeling and beable to learn more about yourself and other human  beings.


wether  you pick up your favorite books that are novels, and reading essay on the topic of climate change or just skimming through the paper  about the human behaior.  Yes you are learning something that you never learned before.


Which is so exciting.  Perhaps you are wanting to learn about finances so much more.


You develop more compassion:


By reading about someone that is less fortionate of you.  Something happen that is within you. Sometime you might want to act on it. Maybe you want to make a difference in someone life as well. You might vocation of reading articles about there are people in Nursing home that want to find someone to talk with.


By reading more and learning about what makes a good novel that will make you laugh or even cry.  But you  feel for someone else .  Even though they are fictional characters as well.  


I am so curious about what does reading mean to you?    Will you let me know in the comments.



Related Posts

Comments

  1. I love reading too. You really do learn more when you read any book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you can travel anywhere you want to go just by picking up a book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so agree. Reading is the best and I do it daily.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved reading as a kid. It was my daily escape to other places.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish that I had more time to read. Here lately it seems that all I do is work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love to read too! Reading it's a wonderful way to discover an imaginary and beautiful world!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Monica4/28/2023

    I love reading too. I love picking up a funny light hearted book just to zone out and relax. I also love diving into more in depth stories with strong characters. I love the feeling of missing a book when it's over.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reading is really a great way to help escape reality, take a break from your life and be someone else for a spell.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love to read and discover adventured which I image myself in the story as well. It's goes back to when I was an young child. You really learned alot from a book.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I completely agree with you about the benefits of reading. It's such a great way to escape into different worlds and gain new perspectives. I also love how reading can improve your vocabulary and knowledge about different topics.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It sounds like a really good book. This is always something I enjoy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Richelle Milar4/29/2023

    I absolutely agree with this, for me books are like my best friend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rose Ann Sales4/29/2023

    One thing I always love to do everyday is reading. It’s like you are in a different time

    ReplyDelete
  14. Learning and compassion are one reason to read, but pure enjoyment is another.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.