Balancing Acts

Image
  The tranformative power of yoga along with friendship for four woman that were on the verge of realizing Thier dreams. With the brains along with the beauty of the high paying job wall street position.  It seems that charles had it all. As she turned thirty she has invested in her life or the lack of it. As she left it all around to pursue  yoga. So twoyears later she is drumming up business for her fledged flat in Brooklyn.  The plan was to attended her college alumni now with flier that was in tow.  As she reconnect with three of her former classmates. who were post graduates lives, like her own.  Whichc didn't turn out the way she wanted it too.  As she maet a Romance book editor that wanted to write a novel that was bottle up inside of her.  The up and coming photographer with up east side social darling. Now Noami a single mom who hasn't pick up a camera in a really long time. so Beth  has this dream to being a serious investigator journalist. As Christine was stuck in a

Have so many thoughts I want to put down in words.



Writing thoughts for a blog post
writing thoughts



Millions of thoughts in my brain, why is it so difficult to put them in words and just writing them down in a blog post and make some kind of sense out of it. 

I seem to be a happy person most of the time. I'm most grateful for is so many things that accomplished throughout my life.  I'm able to live,  with the air we breathe. Being a better mom, and be able to raise amazing boys, that are successful in life. 

Guidance them through situations that arise helping them understand how the process works,  and you can arise from it with grace and unconditional love that goes along with it. 

To be this amazing mom, to bring these amazing boys into the world, and be successful in their lives.  Giving them the guidance with the unconditional love that they need to grow in their personal lives. There are so many things that I want to accomplish, with my life. 

To be able to manage my time in a way that reduces the distraction in my life, and be more productive in update my blog with fresh content that it needs to bring more readers coming back for more. Able to complete a selected book by reading it, writing an honest review to go along with the book of choice, that you are wanting to share with others to enjoy.

Be able to take care of everything in my life so that it runs so smoothly,  With the increase in productivity, be able to create helpful ways, that will enhance with how to manage my time with grace and ease, to decrease the stress in my life, Be able to have a smile on my face be able to work smarter not harder so to speak.

Instead of wishing that I was in bed getting more rest,  As I was pouring myself a cup of tea, walking over to open the blinds to let the sunshine in.  I realized how happy I am with the new day ahead. Planning this amazing meal, continuing with our district learning. 

All I was thinking about is all the things that I planned to do that day.  Being able to go visit my son and see his new place.  Which was a wonderful feeling knowing that he is safe?
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone worth knowing

Killer Pretty Little Liars #6

What Is The Benefit Of Goals How Do We Be Successful With Them?

The Good Stuff

The Plus one