Balancing Acts

Image
  The tranformative power of yoga along with friendship for four woman that were on the verge of realizing Thier dreams. With the brains along with the beauty of the high paying job wall street position.  It seems that charles had it all. As she turned thirty she has invested in her life or the lack of it. As she left it all around to pursue  yoga. So twoyears later she is drumming up business for her fledged flat in Brooklyn.  The plan was to attended her college alumni now with flier that was in tow.  As she reconnect with three of her former classmates. who were post graduates lives, like her own.  Whichc didn't turn out the way she wanted it too.  As she maet a Romance book editor that wanted to write a novel that was bottle up inside of her.  The up and coming photographer with up east side social darling. Now Noami a single mom who hasn't pick up a camera in a really long time. so Beth  has this dream to being a serious investigator journalist. As Christine was stuck in a

A goodbye letter to my best Friend Rest in Peace.


Saying goodbye to your first love. the father of your son.
Writing a Letter


I have million of emotion when you found out that the person that loved for many years after their divorce, that he married other women the next day after his death.    The angry I have is so bright, as he left behind a legacy of debt betrayal,  a lot of lies, and pain he causes, and no the way to tell him, how dishonest he was.

cheated on so many women,  and kept everything a secret to all.  He would pay it off like he was single,   which he didn't have any family.  Just to get someone to take care of time.   Still keep sniffing around me.  Wanting to be with me, and have  his way with me, on nous occasion, and continue to be talking to someone in Cuba as well

Knowing what kind of man he was, how is hustle people out of money for car repairs that he never fixes correctly  But he used the money for his drug and alcohol addiction,  not taking care of his bills,  Always wanted to continually asked people for money,  Just to eat, to be able to make ends meet.

He was the kind of person that didn't want to make changes in his life, but continually hurt the people that he loved. He was a terrible father too his only son.  When we were dating I promise him, I would have a son to carry on his name. 

At the risk of my health,  he was born prematurely.    I always blamed myself for not getting the care that needed.  Being with a man, with mental issues.   And my life was going to be an abusive one if I stay with him.  He was never on his medication for many years, but he was using alcohol and drugs to self medicate him to help him stay in control of himself. 

As my heart is saddened of his passing.  All the pain and hurt that I feel is so strong. The Knots in my stomach is still there.  He is still here in spirit,  Knowing that he is not going to hurt me anymore, is freeing. And know that is son, is going to grow up to be the best person that he can be,

Even though we had so many issues with his father, Knowing that he is in god hands, That he is resting in a place far away from us.   And yes he was my first love, a done good auto mechanic, but a terrible husband when we were married. 10 years ago.   Our divorce more them  12 years later, he still called my wife.  Even though I wasn't interested in him,  I wanted him to go far away, and live on a desert island somewhere.

Well, he got his wish!  And so have I, My wish has come true.  Now I will be able to find my next true love,  My next chapter of my life is going to be all about me,  Make the improvement that I need with my health,  by taking care of myself,   moe on to new better things.   And enjoy life to the fullest, with my boys.

Goodbye to my best friend  I hope the place where you are going is peaceful and bright.


This is a letter to someone that recently past away in my life.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone worth knowing

Killer Pretty Little Liars #6

What Is The Benefit Of Goals How Do We Be Successful With Them?

The Good Stuff

The Plus one