Balancing Acts

Image
  The tranformative power of yoga along with friendship for four woman that were on the verge of realizing Thier dreams. With the brains along with the beauty of the high paying job wall street position.  It seems that charles had it all. As she turned thirty she has invested in her life or the lack of it. As she left it all around to pursue  yoga. So twoyears later she is drumming up business for her fledged flat in Brooklyn.  The plan was to attended her college alumni now with flier that was in tow.  As she reconnect with three of her former classmates. who were post graduates lives, like her own.  Whichc didn't turn out the way she wanted it too.  As she maet a Romance book editor that wanted to write a novel that was bottle up inside of her.  The up and coming photographer with up east side social darling. Now Noami a single mom who hasn't pick up a camera in a really long time. so Beth  has this dream to being a serious investigator journalist. As Christine was stuck in a

Bared to you





a relationship that had the darkness of their past. she stuck through all of this.



It comes from a provocative masterstroke of abandon obsession that refines the meaning of desire and becomes the global phenomenon.

Gideon came into my life like a bail of lightning in the darkness.  He was brilliant,  beautiful in so many ways might say he was jagged and white, even hot too.   I was drawn to him, as I never did this before or anyone in my life.

She craved his touch, even though it would weaken her, she was flawless and damaged he open the cracks in me.   Gideon had so many demons of his own, as he reflected in the mirror.  Which he knew all about it. Each other privacy of wounds and their desire.

The bonds of love have transformed me, as I prayed that the torment of our past tears us apart. 

Everyone has demons in there past,  that are discovered in a new relationship the fear of them breaking up is difficult to face.   Relationship general is new and exciting and difficult at the same time.

  As I was reading it, the author was consistent with the storyline, The sense of the characters I could relate too.    It is always sweet in the beginning, as the relationship develops it can go south really quickly.

He felt so inadequate as a person,  she stuck by his side through all of this.    She reminded me of myself as I stuck by my ex-husband,  has his dark past was unfolding beneath his eyes. 

I rate this 5 stars,   One of the best books that I ever read.  I would read it again and share it with others.

Comments

  1. loved the whole series! Perfect beach read for the summer. Do you have any suggestions for similar books?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some suggestion of books that you might consider The Last Resort, the Perfect Summer, The Wings of Morning. I hope that you enjoy them. thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone worth knowing

Killer Pretty Little Liars #6

What Is The Benefit Of Goals How Do We Be Successful With Them?

The Good Stuff

The Plus one