Balancing Acts

Image
  The tranformative power of yoga along with friendship for four woman that were on the verge of realizing Thier dreams. With the brains along with the beauty of the high paying job wall street position.  It seems that charles had it all. As she turned thirty she has invested in her life or the lack of it. As she left it all around to pursue  yoga. So twoyears later she is drumming up business for her fledged flat in Brooklyn.  The plan was to attended her college alumni now with flier that was in tow.  As she reconnect with three of her former classmates. who were post graduates lives, like her own.  Whichc didn't turn out the way she wanted it too.  As she maet a Romance book editor that wanted to write a novel that was bottle up inside of her.  The up and coming photographer with up east side social darling. Now Noami a single mom who hasn't pick up a camera in a really long time. so Beth  has this dream to being a serious investigator journalist. As Christine was stuck in a

A mighty case of Reader block





a clarification of the understanding of  racism between the north and south.
Reader Blog



Relaxing with a good book.  They say I could never have time to do.  Books play a big part in my life.   Occasionally they are like a treat that is easy to go down.   Many reveal themselves to be a pencil worthy, and others are like a great exercise session.

Which are difficult to get into. You feel much better once they are behind you. Might say that you are having the best of two worlds.  There is a place in the springtime. I thought I'd finally made a dent in my pile of books.   Including all the books of short stories list.


It seems like march rolled into April rolled into may, I haven't cracked even one book.   I had some kind of readers block.  It had the good fortune in my job,  So I felt that I would spend to even do more when I was not at my computer,  I was near my son, and I wanted to hang out with them more.

 Should I clean,  Should  I tidy,  I should check for updates on COVID and check-in with the family as well.   But the truth is I couldn't get into a reading groove because I couldn't calm the mind to back up.

Spending time reading a book felt like a chore going along with an unearned privilege of some kind.  So when the news of George Floyd's death,  I committed my mind and heart to the black lives matter movement  I knew I needed to listen to and march and learn.

For me reading a lot of historical and tertiary fiction is the deepest way to learn.  The first thing that I did was reread one of my favorite classic books  The tale of two cities.  Which paints a clear picture of institutional racism. I've ever seen

One of the famous storyteller and her voice took me to my inner side of the characters who have enslaved the beating of the south with the hobbled by racism in the north.  I read it again and again, and I felt the same way,  and I understood it afresh.

I Pick up a variety of books from Pulitzer's prize-winning authors tumbling once more into his heartbreaking fantasy set along with actual tracking and tunnels beneath the southern cities and towns.

I continue to read more  Pulitzer' prize-winning authors novels depicts the abuse suffered by black students of a reform school in Fl.

This time around, the reading feels different, I'm trying my hardest to understand and learn more and expanding, enriching.  My reader's block is gone, because the more that I read, the more that I know I must. Like everyone, I have to start tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone worth knowing

Killer Pretty Little Liars #6

What Is The Benefit Of Goals How Do We Be Successful With Them?

The Good Stuff

The Plus one