Balancing Acts

Image
  The tranformative power of yoga along with friendship for four woman that were on the verge of realizing Thier dreams. With the brains along with the beauty of the high paying job wall street position.  It seems that charles had it all. As she turned thirty she has invested in her life or the lack of it. As she left it all around to pursue  yoga. So twoyears later she is drumming up business for her fledged flat in Brooklyn.  The plan was to attended her college alumni now with flier that was in tow.  As she reconnect with three of her former classmates. who were post graduates lives, like her own.  Whichc didn't turn out the way she wanted it too.  As she maet a Romance book editor that wanted to write a novel that was bottle up inside of her.  The up and coming photographer with up east side social darling. Now Noami a single mom who hasn't pick up a camera in a really long time. so Beth  has this dream to being a serious investigator journalist. As Christine was stuck in a

Reflected in you





 He was beautiful and flawless from the outside, but as he was damaged and tormented on the inside, He was a bright scorching flame singing within me the darkness of pleasure. I couldn't stay away, even when she didn't want to. 

Might say he was my addition, with every desire of mine. As her past was violent as he was. She was just broken, We would never work.   It seems to be a little hard and too painful, with the except when it was perfect.

For those moments while they were driving hungry and desperate for love was the exquisite insanity. They were bounded by their needs, their passion takes them beyond their limits. to the sweetest, and the object of obsession. 

You can enjoy these:

captived by you

Bare By you

It is a steamy read that will have you furiously flipping pages.  When it comes to brewing up searchingly hot sexual chemistry. Day has few literary rivals. 

As I was reading this book, I found myself wondering if I could find someone like that, Then I came to reality My life was just like theirs. It seems like my past was keeping me back from finding my way. Which was keeping us with the sweetness of the sharp edge of the obsession.

It was something that I knew that I didn't want anymore.  Then I realized that he was a lot of pain in his soul that was keeping him violent, beyond our limits. 

5 stars:  This is one of the best books that  I ever read, I would read it again and would share it with others. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone worth knowing

Killer Pretty Little Liars #6

What Is The Benefit Of Goals How Do We Be Successful With Them?

The Good Stuff

The Plus one