Balancing Acts

Image
  The tranformative power of yoga along with friendship for four woman that were on the verge of realizing Thier dreams. With the brains along with the beauty of the high paying job wall street position.  It seems that charles had it all. As she turned thirty she has invested in her life or the lack of it. As she left it all around to pursue  yoga. So twoyears later she is drumming up business for her fledged flat in Brooklyn.  The plan was to attended her college alumni now with flier that was in tow.  As she reconnect with three of her former classmates. who were post graduates lives, like her own.  Whichc didn't turn out the way she wanted it too.  As she maet a Romance book editor that wanted to write a novel that was bottle up inside of her.  The up and coming photographer with up east side social darling. Now Noami a single mom who hasn't pick up a camera in a really long time. so Beth  has this dream to being a serious investigator journalist. As Christine was stuck in a

Bed Rest

 


The Witt and the charm of the novel, with the tradition of Allison, Sophie, Sarah tell their story of a busy career woman and their pregnancy was a breeze.  Until one day she was ordered off her feet on complete bed rest.

Quin was a British lawyer who was married to an American and living in new york city. She checked off most of the boxes of a modern woman of things to do before she hits 30.  with her busy work life, has been painless. 

Until the doctor stated her last three months she is going to be on bed rest. Q fell into a tailspin when he here the news. The frustration and boredom were starting to set in.  She tried to reconnect with her workaholic husband, to give legal advice to their greek neighbor.

Band of new emotion with her mother and her sister, they were trying to figure out who is going to keep her stock up with cookies and sandwiches.

Experience and the adventure on the couch she never would encounter in the law firm or something of that nature.  As she learned about herself and what she wanted out of life as well. 

all of the above, she was more concerned about the little one that she was carrying inside of her.

As I was reading this book, I could relate with the character of the story, I had a lot of complications with my second pregnancy, which my doctor also place me on bed rest, I thought the world was going to end at some point.  I thought more about life, and how I'm going to change some of my priorities as a mom.

And how I was going to be handling all of this.   But my main concern was the little life I was growing inside of me. 

4stars



Comments

  1. I think that's the case for most parents, even those not on bed rest. It also affects both parents, not just momma stuck in bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds so good, relating to someone that Was on bed red, And how they surrvied it. thanks for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Richelle Milar11/25/2022

    Wow! This looks like a really great and amazing book to read! Can’t wait to check this out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone worth knowing

Killer Pretty Little Liars #6

What Is The Benefit Of Goals How Do We Be Successful With Them?

The Good Stuff

The Plus one