Balancing Acts

Image
  The tranformative power of yoga along with friendship for four woman that were on the verge of realizing Thier dreams. With the brains along with the beauty of the high paying job wall street position.  It seems that charles had it all. As she turned thirty she has invested in her life or the lack of it. As she left it all around to pursue  yoga. So twoyears later she is drumming up business for her fledged flat in Brooklyn.  The plan was to attended her college alumni now with flier that was in tow.  As she reconnect with three of her former classmates. who were post graduates lives, like her own.  Whichc didn't turn out the way she wanted it too.  As she maet a Romance book editor that wanted to write a novel that was bottle up inside of her.  The up and coming photographer with up east side social darling. Now Noami a single mom who hasn't pick up a camera in a really long time. so Beth  has this dream to being a serious investigator journalist. As Christine was stuck in a

the secret life of bees




Setting in the year of 1964, in South Carolina.  It tells the story of Lillian Owens, Her life was shaped around the blurry memories of the day her mother was killed.

When her fierce step in as her mother which her heart was blackened Rosaland has insulted three of the deepest racists in their town.  Lily decided to spring them for free. As they escaped to the tribune, south Carolina.

Where the secret of her mother passed. She was taken in by her black trio of beekeeper Sister. Lily was so amazed by the honey and the world of bees 

What a remarkable novel of the general divided female power.  What a remarkable novel about divided female power, as mothers, pass down their past for years to come. 

What a wonderful book I ever read,  This is one of recommendation for the best weekend read a thorn.

5 stars.

Comments

  1. I have heard about this book before but I haven't read it. I need to because it sounds awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard of this book before, but haven't read it yet. It's going on my list so I don't forget about this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this book with us! I am so curious to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Richelle Milar2/09/2023

    Wow! This looks like a really great and interesting book to read! Can’t wait to check this out

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen the movie and it was really good, but I'd wager the book is even better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like an amazing book to read, I will add to my reading list for further read.

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of my favorites and I've read it a few times. The movie was great too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous2/09/2023

    Seems like a good book. Will definitely check it out. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone worth knowing

Killer Pretty Little Liars #6

What Is The Benefit Of Goals How Do We Be Successful With Them?

The Good Stuff

The Plus one