Balancing Acts

Image
  The tranformative power of yoga along with friendship for four woman that were on the verge of realizing Thier dreams. With the brains along with the beauty of the high paying job wall street position.  It seems that charles had it all. As she turned thirty she has invested in her life or the lack of it. As she left it all around to pursue  yoga. So twoyears later she is drumming up business for her fledged flat in Brooklyn.  The plan was to attended her college alumni now with flier that was in tow.  As she reconnect with three of her former classmates. who were post graduates lives, like her own.  Whichc didn't turn out the way she wanted it too.  As she maet a Romance book editor that wanted to write a novel that was bottle up inside of her.  The up and coming photographer with up east side social darling. Now Noami a single mom who hasn't pick up a camera in a really long time. so Beth  has this dream to being a serious investigator journalist. As Christine was stuck in a

Needle and threads



 Autumn has arrived at Camden  Falls, Bring new friends, a new teacher, new worries, and a lot of challenges too. 

Autumn arrived in  Camden Falls, Flora and  Ruby are just settling into their new  Life and Town.  Flora was so worried about the First Thanksgiving, Without her parents.  ruby was so worried about getting a part in their new school musical. And their new friends Niki and Olivia are facing problems of their own as well.

The friendship that ties it together, as given them the strength to work it out.  As you can say one stitch at a time. 

Which didn't feel like home yet.  This was an amazing story about two girls who live with their grandmother,  because of the loss of their parents.  It was amazing how their strength  was so powerful for each other, 

How they adapt to their new school, and How they learned how to sew with just one needle and thread.  How they made their own costumes for the musical, as they loved their teacher.

They love everything about Camden Falls, and they discovered a lot of new things. The love of their grandmother, a lot of new friends that they discover as well. 

I give this book 5 stars. I love the story most of all I can relate to them as well. And their strength and the power of women of many generations.

Comments

  1. This sounds like a really good read with a good lesson for kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a good book. I have a friend who would enjoy reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love books like these. I actually really love this author too. I'll have to check this book out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book looks awesome, and the front illustrator gives curiosity and interest to this what the story is about! Thanks for an amazing review, I'll definitely get my copy too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shelley King11/19/2022

    This sounds like a great read! I will be looking for this one for a Christmas gift.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great book! Going to have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sounds like an amazing story book, I will be checking it out for a christmas gift.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will looking for this book soon. I think my daughter would really like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds like a good book to read to the grand kids!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous11/19/2022

    This sounds like a lovely story ❤️ I would love to read this book!

    Everything Enchanting 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds like a great book. I'll have to add it to my reading list.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A story about strong women is always a good one to read for me. Will check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love this story. I love that its events are during the autumn season in a small town!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous11/20/2022

    This sounds like a good read for any young book worm!

    -Whitney Stewart

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a wonderful thanksgiving book. Would be great for school kids.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such an interesting story to read! I will check this book out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone worth knowing

Killer Pretty Little Liars #6

What Is The Benefit Of Goals How Do We Be Successful With Them?

The Good Stuff

The Plus one