Balancing Acts

Image
  The tranformative power of yoga along with friendship for four woman that were on the verge of realizing Thier dreams. With the brains along with the beauty of the high paying job wall street position.  It seems that charles had it all. As she turned thirty she has invested in her life or the lack of it. As she left it all around to pursue  yoga. So twoyears later she is drumming up business for her fledged flat in Brooklyn.  The plan was to attended her college alumni now with flier that was in tow.  As she reconnect with three of her former classmates. who were post graduates lives, like her own.  Whichc didn't turn out the way she wanted it too.  As she maet a Romance book editor that wanted to write a novel that was bottle up inside of her.  The up and coming photographer with up east side social darling. Now Noami a single mom who hasn't pick up a camera in a really long time. so Beth  has this dream to being a serious investigator journalist. As Christine was stuck in a

5 Time Management mistakes to avoid


Your wanting to get more done?  My time is so valuble, Especially when you are running a Book blog.

Being productive along with time management skill don't come natural to you. Which is ok! The key here is to identify the mistakes that you are making, so that you can be  more effient and better  delegating your energy toward your book blog.

Here are some common time mangement mistakes you should avoid. 

1. Not scheduling your day out:

So important to plan out your day for the maxium effiency with  your book blog. Your don't have to have an idea right this minute. Take a moment an set some daily goals along with tasks that you are wanting to do within your day.

Arrange your tasks in order of importances or ones that are less importance. 

Consider preparing your tasks in brainstorming in advance it will save you time and much engery on yourself.  You would be able to plan out on an calendar application, or just writing it down an detail to do list in a day planner, or a daily planner. much more.  

An general rule is  to help you stay of track throughout your day without wasting less time. 

2. Procrastination:

Procrastination is so drainning and it is a waste of time.  It is so easy to procrastinate when we don't have any structure with your book blog.  

You would be able to fix this by priorizing tacking the more challenging tasks early within your day. 

You would be able to priorizing your important tasks, you would be able to complete them first, you would be able to take a short break during your day so that you would be able to recoup.

3. Your over commited:

There another reason why time management suck, you might say your procrastinating a little  along with having to much to do.

So when you have to much to do it can be a little overwhelming and not accomplish anything, not be able to know where to start.

You have to draw the line of  pleasing others, and knowing when to say yes. Your time and energy is so important with limited resources.

4. Scheduling and Automating:

Time Managment  is using your time wisely and effectivly produce of getting things done.

So if you are doing everything, your finding it harder to manage your time and make some progress. Wouldn't it be best to automate some of your tasked using a scheduler.  So if would lighten your load a little bit. 

5. Removing the distraction within your day:

So if you wanting to remove the distraction to make better use of your time. When there is a lack of focus is one of the biggest obstale to overcome.  It would be easier for you if you remove these distraction, so you would be able to accomplish your tasks and achieve your goals. within your day also with your book blog. 

One of the biggest reason that  you procrastinate, is  your over commited

Comments

  1. These are great tips, I must look into those more deeply, to help me with my productivity. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3/15/2022

    Great advice. Like most, we make these mistakes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very helpful! I am guilty with procrastination and I'm working hard to be more productive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to keep these in mind. I admit, I do procrastinate often and I am working on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some good tips! I am a procrastinator and yes, I'm over-committed so I need to work on those things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My plan is to start scheduling out my day. I hope this helps with my writting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Time management has always been a struggle for me, and this post resonated with my experiences as a blogger. Not scheduling my day and falling into the trap of procrastination has hindered my productivity.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will be planning out my day, not procrastinate on my productivity, stay commited to it..

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've started planning out my day in advance, and it's made a world of difference in efficiency.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I could definitely do better when it comes to time management. There really are so many distractions in the day. Also it is always good to use tools and automate when possible!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I feel like scheduling your days out would help a lot with side-stepping the issues that tend to come into play with time management. It would help us get a better idea of what our available time looks like and keep us from over-committing and hopefully seeing small segments of our time laid out in chunks it would make procrastinating less appealing when the schedule feels less intimidating.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've always struggled with time management so these are all great tips. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. procrastination because of distractions (two things here of those five!) are my biggest issues

    ReplyDelete
  14. I do plan the week ahead, but I must admit, I do tend to procrastinate sometimes. :) -LYNNDEE

    ReplyDelete
  15. Over committing is actually one of my problems. I am having a hard time saying NO so, I try to accommodate as many commitments without realizing that it no longer fits my schedule.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone worth knowing

Killer Pretty Little Liars #6

What Is The Benefit Of Goals How Do We Be Successful With Them?

The Good Stuff

The Plus one