Balancing Acts

Image
  The tranformative power of yoga along with friendship for four woman that were on the verge of realizing Thier dreams. With the brains along with the beauty of the high paying job wall street position.  It seems that charles had it all. As she turned thirty she has invested in her life or the lack of it. As she left it all around to pursue  yoga. So twoyears later she is drumming up business for her fledged flat in Brooklyn.  The plan was to attended her college alumni now with flier that was in tow.  As she reconnect with three of her former classmates. who were post graduates lives, like her own.  Whichc didn't turn out the way she wanted it too.  As she maet a Romance book editor that wanted to write a novel that was bottle up inside of her.  The up and coming photographer with up east side social darling. Now Noami a single mom who hasn't pick up a camera in a really long time. so Beth  has this dream to being a serious investigator journalist. As Christine was stuck in a

Still Alice


Lisa Genova's debut novel about a 50-year-old woman diagnosed with early stages of Alzheimer's followed Alice Howland over two years. From disquietly amount of episodes of forgetfulness.

As she was sitting there holding her first grandchild and not knowing who the baby is. For a moment where they feared the normal middle -age memories lapse's, are symptoms of something more serious. 

On the front, the author actually provides reassurances that Genova holds a Ph.D. in nanoscience and an online columnized for the Alzheimer Association. As she explains the difference between ordinary forgetfulness that is caused by aging, stress menopause, or lack of sleep with the acclimating cognitive failures of Alzheimer's.

None of the medical textbooks masquerading as fiction, the author has created a believing, the appealing heroine that has placed her in an imperfect family only in the level of achievement.

Alice and her husband are professionals at Harvard. There  Daughter Anna Is a high costly corporate lawyer, that was trying to get pregnant. As their son Is in his third year of medical school.

might say Lydia is in conflict of some kind.  Anna is dismayed that her brilliant daughter doesn't want to attend college.  So angry at John for supporting her decision, to study acting in Las Angeles. One of the main novel points of emotional development Anna became closer as her disease is progressing.  With her own intellectual powers are weakening, Because she became less judgmental and is better able to appreciate her brilliant gift. 

It is very terrifying, inspirational, and heartbroken, as anna was struggling to maintain her lifestyle, as she had the sense of stripping away.  Still, Anna captured in remarkable detail what it's like literally lose her mind. 

I Love this book, it has very good information On how to understand the steps that Alzheimer that has one anyone.  And learning the factor that might cause it.  

5 Stars. 

Comments

  1. Wow! That would be really difficult news to get at such a young age. Was it a sad book?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to read this book. It sounds like such a great book. I'll have to put this on my list. I love to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That must have been scary to be diagnosed at the age of 50! This book is going to be on my to read list! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Richelle Milar7/23/2022

    I am surely gonna add this really great book on my list! Thanks for sharing this with us

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't even imagine how difficult that would be! I am sure this would be a great read!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like such an intense and interesting subject, I may have to check this one out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel like I saw a movie about this.... and it was a wonderful story. the n=books are always better so willl have to check it out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been looking to add some books to my summer reading list. Seems like an interesting story that I'd love to check out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sure it's captivating to read. I'm not sure I can do it though, those heart string pullers really get to me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My MIL had Alzheimer before she passed. This book would be enlightening to read, I believe. -LYNNDEE

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds like a great book. I may have to pick it up to read on holiday this summer :)

    Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've watched a movie that was talking about Alzheimer. It was very sad but it can happen. I hope researchers will do miracles in this field!

    ReplyDelete
  13. very captivating to read, this is a must read.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This book reminds me of my mom. She had dementia and ended up not being able to say our names, except for my brother. Then he was everywhere even though he wasn't. I miss my mom. I'll have to check out this book.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an intriguing and intense story. Sounds very interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone worth knowing

Killer Pretty Little Liars #6

What Is The Benefit Of Goals How Do We Be Successful With Them?

The Good Stuff

The Plus one