Balancing Acts

Image
  The tranformative power of yoga along with friendship for four woman that were on the verge of realizing Thier dreams. With the brains along with the beauty of the high paying job wall street position.  It seems that charles had it all. As she turned thirty she has invested in her life or the lack of it. As she left it all around to pursue  yoga. So twoyears later she is drumming up business for her fledged flat in Brooklyn.  The plan was to attended her college alumni now with flier that was in tow.  As she reconnect with three of her former classmates. who were post graduates lives, like her own.  Whichc didn't turn out the way she wanted it too.  As she maet a Romance book editor that wanted to write a novel that was bottle up inside of her.  The up and coming photographer with up east side social darling. Now Noami a single mom who hasn't pick up a camera in a really long time. so Beth  has this dream to being a serious investigator journalist. As Christine was stuck in a

Join Myself and check out the Last 5 books tags



What a great way to see what books you have read?  The Shear amount of creativity, with much amusing, and entertaining tags out there is endless.

I'm having one of those days, my brain is feeling like mush days now, somewhere along the way, turns into weeks.  Knowing the feeling now. 

Typing the same sentence over and over again which is not fun. ( So I will make this quick).

The original tag was created by an your tuber Mac Nachi on his blog @one more book He was not tag or even invited enjoyed the prompts and it seems like  a distraction or a little fun at the time. 

But it has been:  Here is what I came up with... Enjoy!

1. The Bishop Son:

By  Kelly Irvin

Published on September 19, 2015

Real Easy Love Triangle

Two gentlemen in love with one woman that offer her a different future which one is she going to choose, with her heart or with her faith? Might say that Lelia has falling in love with him ever since they met at her father store. 

She was confused about her intentions, one day he was coming to court her, as he was putting distance between them. Jesse was the Bishop's son, But his faith was being tested, He tried so hard to keep his feeling a secret. Is it fair to give Leila false hope about the future that he is going to be providing.

I had a pretty good idea what the author was going to say here. But it seemed to be a love triangle between two gentlemen, and  which one she was going to choose, and what kind of future she was going to have.  

2. Becoming Americana:

By Lara Bios

Published on November  7th, 2006

Real Easy Ten Easy Steps

The author had written Becoming Latina, Easy 10 steps  that presents in her latest funny and heartwarming novel.   Ever since an article written by Lupe Perez that ran in the UCLA Newspaper She has become the poster's child for the American Dream.

East L.A girl that slap a cop that makes good! She attends a full time college, works in a food court and volunteer at a outreach atrichia teens.  Against all odd's Lupe had turn her life around. 

The thing is that she did not asked for all the attention. Now her profession asked her to compose a thesis what  Americanization is doing for the Mexican immigrants She has know idea what this could mean for her. 

Why this book? Why this author? I was in a reading slump I wanted to learning more and the storyline sounded so interesting to read.

I chose this book because it had an interesting storyline that pulls you in and wanting to learn more about the story and they how the  author has develop  the story and how the characters. Wanting to learn what this means, how it came about. 

The last book that I brought:

3. Morning's Refrains Series

by Tracie Peterson

As Phoebe realized that her life in Sitka Alaska was far different  from what she knew in the east.  Might say the weather was rainy, and the goodies were scarce, and there was a little entrainment of a little orchestra that she decided to join.

She realized there were a lot of men that were looking for a wife. 

The Author has written  two additional book within the series 1. A lady of High Regard, 2. A Lady Secret Devotions.  Which I haven't read as of yet. 

Has given me the inspiration of finding the power of love within myself Deciding to find the answer in my past.   

Last book that I written in The margin of:

Never! In my family you would get in more trouble if you write of the walls instead drawing in a book... ( now if it is the bible, you have Jesus on your side).

The Last book that was signed:

4. Start

by Doree Shafrir 

Funny and Humorous

Mark has an 600 million dollar idea, for his app takeoff.  It was the heist thing out there, He was going to be launching a new  and improve version that promises being indentures running, in turn making his brainchild idea into a million dollar business.

Katya  is so hungry  for a scoop to drive traffic, she was an ambition journalist at the gossip of  the takeoff blog.  She know that she has to have an outstanding piece for industry with an good by-line.

As mark funds were running out, err anted text message has him working, to close to his social media manager.  

My kids were able to find a copy of this book for me for Christmas,  But to my surprise it wasn't a signed copy. I was so excited to receive it. Was happy that my kids did this for me.

Last book I got lost in:

5.  The Sweet Potato Queens' Field Guide to Men

Funny and quite interesting

It is all about the men they loved is either Married, Gay, or dead.  Many women stories were written about what kind of men that they married, and finding out they are not calling back, having the sweetest revenge ever, with the downcast cray things they would do for love. 

As the down played there looks and how they feel along with royal recipes that brings them home each night.

I would like to apologize for making this short . I do appreciate you taking the time to stop in to read my post. And I hope that you find something of interest. 

Comments

  1. Anonymous3/17/2022

    Love these tags! It's fun to read your answers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the answer in this post. It is something that Enjoy doing is reading an amazing good book thanks for sharing this wonderful post with great ansers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing these. I'd love to try The Bishop Son. As per your summary it sounds interesting. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to read Start by Doree Shafrir. It seems interesting. Your kids are so sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so in need of a new good read. It has been a while since I read a good bookk and may have to check out a few of these ;) Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am always looks for suggestion on books that sound interesting for me to continue to read. These tags sound so funny and interesting as well. thanks for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love to read. I will have to keep these books in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous5/22/2023

    This list contains some interesting reads! Sounds like it’s time for me to read another good book!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The 4th book, Start, sounds interesting to me, especially the premise about the million dollar idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the book recommendations, I am always looking to add to my list, and these look good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Monica5/22/2023

    I love reading book recs! I've been doing a lot of reading lately so I like adding new titles to my must read list.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the quick summaries of the books. These sound like interesting and entertaining options for reading.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Sweet Potato Queens' Field Guide to Men is the one that catches my eye. It sounds like a good book.

    ReplyDelete
  14. My daughter has gotten back into reading more, and I bet she would love a few of these books.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Finding new book recommendations is always a treat. The detailed descriptions and personal insights shared here have piqued my curiosity, and I can't wait to dive into these captivating reads.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Richelle Milar5/23/2023

    Thanks for sharing this great selection of books! I’d love to check out all of this! Specially The Bishop Son

    ReplyDelete
  17. These book sound like fantastic reading selection. I’ll have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's a great idea to find bookd by tags. I am so curious to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think I prefer the book start the most.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I haven't read any of these. I will check all of them out once I'm done with the book I'm reading. -LYNNDEE

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone worth knowing

Killer Pretty Little Liars #6

What Is The Benefit Of Goals How Do We Be Successful With Them?

The Good Stuff

The Plus one