Coming Home (heartland)


 Very Powerful series, following Amy fleming through  the loss of her mother and her struggles to continue working at Heartland a refuge of Abrused horses.  Had a special mission to care for abrused and neglected horses.

And finding them new homes. As her fifteen year old daught working right by her side of her mother that had the gift of training horses who uses techniques similiar to other trainers in  the Horse Whisper.

While recuing an abanded stallion in a thrunder storm. As amy's mother was killed from a falling tree with thier trunk, an heartland too.  Seeing Amy's life was is though into turmoil. As her older sister left her job in New York to come and help. 

Amy is starting to cope with the circumstances of her new life, she is relying on her work with her beloven horses to help her face her future without her mother.  As Amy handle the challenges of her bossy older sister. 

As I was reading the story I could feel all the struggles and sadden how Amy felt and see her confused, and not wanting to work with the horses. When Her older sister taken over the farm is trying to put the heartland on the map. 

Understanding  why thier parent gotten an divorce,  and the challenges of Grandfather was having with his son.  As the mother was sponsoring the probation program at their local jail.  Taken on Ty and teaching and showing the works, to keep him out of trouble. 

And seeing how the family got together to save Heartland.  Seeing how Heartland has lot of room to exspend, and be able to get the community together to help with  many situation that arise.

4 stars. 


Comments

  1. it sounds like and interesting book, the story is so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always looking for new books to read. I love to read each night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The details here are great! I can feel the story's turns! Looking forward to what's going to happen next

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a great series, and the story is so deep with lots of wisdom we can learn. I'll definitely check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicz Escat8/02/2022

    This looks like a really great book to read! I’m surely gonna add this on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This seems like a great girl and her horse, coming of age story!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like a great series. The story line is something i think I would enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd love to add this to my to-read list, looks interesting. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like an interesting read! I'll have to check it out.

    Everything Enchanting <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds like a great book to read. I'll have to find the ebook and read it. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I like the story of this book. I will have to check it out. -LYNNDEE

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is the kind of book that my daughter will enjoy. It would be a perfect gift for her!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think a lot of people can relate to having a challenge to have to overcome. Sounds very tragic and an interesting story.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like a wonderful, read and I m always on the lookout for the latest and greatest to add to my collection :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Home Alabama

Elke's Magic

Woman of God