Balancing Acts

Image
  The tranformative power of yoga along with friendship for four woman that were on the verge of realizing Thier dreams. With the brains along with the beauty of the high paying job wall street position.  It seems that charles had it all. As she turned thirty she has invested in her life or the lack of it. As she left it all around to pursue  yoga. So twoyears later she is drumming up business for her fledged flat in Brooklyn.  The plan was to attended her college alumni now with flier that was in tow.  As she reconnect with three of her former classmates. who were post graduates lives, like her own.  Whichc didn't turn out the way she wanted it too.  As she maet a Romance book editor that wanted to write a novel that was bottle up inside of her.  The up and coming photographer with up east side social darling. Now Noami a single mom who hasn't pick up a camera in a really long time. so Beth  has this dream to being a serious investigator journalist. As Christine was stuck in a

Where She went





I was shook when I heard about the devastating accident that happen three years again, But I didn't realized that Mia has walked out on Adam life forever. How shocking it was when I learned that they lived on the opposite side of the coast.

Realizing Mia is Juilliard's rising star which was so surprising to here as she heard that Adam was a La Tabloid fodder, He wanted to say thank you for his new rock star status and his celebrity  girlfriend.

Adam had gotten stuck in New York being stuck by himself, where was something to see, He was wondering to bring a couple together again, for the last time. As he begin his journey exploring the city that Mia lived. As they revisited  each other past and opening their hearts and there futures and each other. 

It was told by Adam point of view to spare with logic pose which has inspirer  the next chapter if  I stayed. As where she went explores the devastation of grief, which promises a new hope, and the flames of rekindled of Romances.

I was imaging myself  part of  the story, with all the life challenges I went through relating to the character was something my heart went out to.   I could feel how Adam was struggling with finding  the new hope and finding that stark in the romances that he wanted to find. Same here I struggled with this as well.  

It is something that I do wonder about, Ever since my divorce a 11 years ago.  I to asked this question am I going to find that new chapter or hope to be able to rekindled that romances, and letting go of the past. so that I would be able to find  true happiness again. 

5 stars

Comments

  1. Life challenges can be so difficult sometimes! I hope you can have a beautiful new chapter in your life and find happiness! I will definitely check this book out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Richelle Milar7/07/2022

    This looks like a really great and nice book to read! I’m gonna share this with my friends also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rose Ann Sales7/07/2022

    Sounds like a really great book I really love reading books like this! I’m surely gonna check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely a great book to read, many will feel and relate to this story. In this life, as we sojourn will encounter many hardships that just makes any individual strong.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like an interesting read for anyone looking to do a little summer reading.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like a great read. I'm also divorced for two years and I wonder if I will meet someone ever again or not. Dating in your 40s isn't for the faint of heart.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seems like an interesting slice of life romance piece I could get into :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a pretty interesting book. Indeed, life is full of unexpected twists.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a thrilling story! I added it to my reading list!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous7/07/2022

    That sounds like a very interesting story to read this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seems like a great and interesting read. I will definitely add this to my list. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well I am rooting for Adam. That's true and I haven't even started to read it yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adding this to my Goodreads! I am always looking for good books for book club!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love books and It's beautiful to discover new stories!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It is a must read, discovering a great romances, as you are putting the past behind you, finding the hope of a new life as well.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds relatable for a lot of us. The book seems like it is interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone worth knowing

Killer Pretty Little Liars #6

What Is The Benefit Of Goals How Do We Be Successful With Them?

The Good Stuff

The Plus one