Solsbury Hill



Inspiring love story of a women that was caught between two men that fell in love with her powerifulness. Legend of  catherine and healthcliff with their mysterious creator herself that has unlock their past.

Two their surprise call from her dying Aunt twenty something new yorker eleanor to her Yorkshire Moors and thier family estate she was going to inhert.  She founds a world of anything, she was expecting. 

As she left behind her American Fiance. Has Eleanor has met Medowscrap a young man that challenge her and change her some kind of way. She encounters the presence of Bronte herself and discovered her family legendy she many share.

Is the Wind power enough for her to crave the stones and the bending of the trees? The moors is another time and place for working make it so difficult with the Remanant of her past.  For Eleanor  this means anconsterand the devasting romanstic history of her own life.

On the destinies of all those that live within the shadow. 

I love this book as she find those love letters, as she loss the great love that was basic with the moors. And find ing oout that Bronte wasn't the last person that lived  at trend hill.  As she was focused to choice for herself. 

3 stars

Comments

  1. Sounds like a very exciting book! I added it to my kindle and look forward to seeing what happens next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like this is an amazing book to read! Must check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great love story. I will have to add it to my book list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book sounds like a book my daughter would enjoy! She loves to read, and these books are right up her alley.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Richelle Milar7/27/2022

    I’m surely gonna check this out! This sounds like a really great book and story!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rose Ann Sales7/27/2022

    Wow! What a really great book to read! I’m surely gonna add this on my list! Can’t wait to check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This book is interesting, especially the context it! I love the twist and turn of events. It gives the reader that hooks feeling for this. Great and worth reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a compelling and complicated love story, may check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Monica Simpson7/27/2022

    I have a friend who's read Wuthering Heights numerous times. I wonder if she knows about this book!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the kind of book that my aunt would love! Perfect for her summer vacation to the seaside!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think my daughter would love this book. I'll have to share it with her.

    ReplyDelete
  12. an amazing love story. It sounds so interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love a good read and this one is on my list. I like books where there are strong central characters.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Home Alabama

Elke's Magic

Woman of God