Balancing Acts

Image
  The tranformative power of yoga along with friendship for four woman that were on the verge of realizing Thier dreams. With the brains along with the beauty of the high paying job wall street position.  It seems that charles had it all. As she turned thirty she has invested in her life or the lack of it. As she left it all around to pursue  yoga. So twoyears later she is drumming up business for her fledged flat in Brooklyn.  The plan was to attended her college alumni now with flier that was in tow.  As she reconnect with three of her former classmates. who were post graduates lives, like her own.  Whichc didn't turn out the way she wanted it too.  As she maet a Romance book editor that wanted to write a novel that was bottle up inside of her.  The up and coming photographer with up east side social darling. Now Noami a single mom who hasn't pick up a camera in a really long time. so Beth  has this dream to being a serious investigator journalist. As Christine was stuck in a

Fresh Elastic for Stretch out moms


One of my favorite books,  It has given me the snap back, and help me see that I can let the past go. And be able to begin again, and having the hope that I was wanting, Be able to learn to put the trust in god for so many things. 

One point that stand out to me is that my kids have broken my heart, but I still love them unconditionally.  How we tell God everything, in his own way he will help you get through it. You have to hit bottom to be able restart the hope of this new beginning. 

Especially when  their is a loss or a rebellion child.  As the author writing from her experiences and from her heart. Even though  with all the heartbreak you would be able to live it also find joy as well. Even when you're in pain.

She also shared how god heals with a lot of love.  an Coupling with supportive friends, along with a healthy dose of self-care is so important. With the emotional spatulas that has scrape our battered and bruised heart of the ceiling to see another day.

A long with all her favorite jokes, and scriptures, an her letters and reading her stories has given me hope and brings a sense of peace and renew my joy. 

 Share this book with mother's that are so overwhelmed with their loss and their children that become out of control.  Because it give you hope and brings to a joyful place. 

4 Stars

Comments

  1. This book sounds amusing. I love the title so I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the author is writing from her experiences, and providing hope to overwhelmed moms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool title. This alone makes me want to read the book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! This sounds hilarious and I would enjoy this light read any day of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ive been reading a few books lately and I'll look into reading this one. Sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This book review is just so fact and heartwarming! Loved how you describe the concept, it just makes me get interested to get a copy of this book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds really relatable and I think I may go ahead and check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the mention of "How we tell God everything, in his own way he will help you get through it." Sounds like a nice read! Will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Richelle Milar7/19/2022

    Wow! This sounds like a really great book to read! I’m surely gonna check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Monica Simpson7/19/2022

    I love the sound of this book. Encouraging, realistic, with some humor added in. I want to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It sounds like an amazing book, I must read it. but I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's a very good book that can help in certain situations. There were situations in my life when reading the right book gave me courage to move on. And this is that type of book!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This book sounds so relatable. It is nice to have some reading that moms can enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone worth knowing

Killer Pretty Little Liars #6

What Is The Benefit Of Goals How Do We Be Successful With Them?

The Good Stuff

The Plus one