The Midnight line


 

Jack was taking a stroll  through a Wisconsin town and sees a class ring that was in the pawn shops window At West Point in the year of 2005.  You might say it was a difficult time for Iraq, then Afghianistan. 

The ring is tiny for a woman which had her initials engraved in it. Jack was wondering what kind of situation she was in .  Why she had to give it up.  It might have been four years of earnings.  Jack desided  to find out. 

Taking the time to find the woman and give her ring back.  Why not?  Jack's journey is starting from the harrowing that takes him through the midwest from the lowlife bar on the sad side  of a small town of a dirt-cross roads in the middle of nowehere. 

And encourage cops, bikers, crooks, and missing personspl who wears a suit and tie, in the Wyoming wilderness. As jack diggs deeper and deeper and more that he learns.  And more dangerous it is getting to be.

And it turns our the ring was link to a dark chain.  The forcus are so strong as the vasy criminal enterprise.  some of the lines should not cross. But then neither should jack.

L ove it, there were so many twist and turn that went in to the story, which develop of a mission to find this girl and return her ring,  But to his surprise he stumble on her past.  He realizes that he should have done so.  

4 stars

Comments

  1. I always enjoy thrillers. This sounds like a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your review of "The Midnight Line" is spot-on! Your take on the plot twists and character depth is gripping. You've painted a vivid picture, making me want to dive right into the book. Thanks for this engaging insight! 📚🌟🔍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anita Fonte8/14/2023

    This is one of those books that I read on vacation or on a plane. It would be finished before my flight reached its destination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good mystery to me. I now need to know more about the ring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like such a great read. These are certainly the kinds of books I love. I love a good thrill.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love thrillers and a good mystery in this house. I can't wait to share this with my daughter. I'm sure she'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks and sounds like a wonderful read and I may have to garb a copy as I am on the hunt for a new good book to read ;) Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love to discover new books to read, especialliy thrillers! This is a great one, definitely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of my sons is really into the Jack Reacher series and I've only ever heard good things about it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. If it's about mystery than this is perfect for my daughter! She will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It sounds like an interesting book for me to read. I must have a copy of this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Zab Zaria8/15/2023

    It sounds like a really good book. This is always something I enjoy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This sounds like a wonderful book to read. This is kind of book that I would enjoy reading .

    ReplyDelete
  14. This book seems suspenseful! You never know who you will run into at a bar.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am yet to read a book by this author and maybe will start with this one..

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's always exciting to read a story that has twists and turns. I will have to check this book out. -LYNNDEE

    ReplyDelete
  17. This sounds like a great book to read. I’ll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Home Alabama

Elke's Magic

Woman of God