Balancing Acts

Image
  The tranformative power of yoga along with friendship for four woman that were on the verge of realizing Thier dreams. With the brains along with the beauty of the high paying job wall street position.  It seems that charles had it all. As she turned thirty she has invested in her life or the lack of it. As she left it all around to pursue  yoga. So twoyears later she is drumming up business for her fledged flat in Brooklyn.  The plan was to attended her college alumni now with flier that was in tow.  As she reconnect with three of her former classmates. who were post graduates lives, like her own.  Whichc didn't turn out the way she wanted it too.  As she maet a Romance book editor that wanted to write a novel that was bottle up inside of her.  The up and coming photographer with up east side social darling. Now Noami a single mom who hasn't pick up a camera in a really long time. so Beth  has this dream to being a serious investigator journalist. As Christine was stuck in a

Window on the bay


 

She  became a single mother an empty nester, she spreader her wings to rediscover herself. And her passion in this heatwarming novel.  

Jeane life was at a crossward.  After her messy divorce from her husband a surgeon of twnety years. She has raised her two children on her own, Jungle motherhood with her beloving job as a Seattle intensive care nurse.

Now that Paul and Allie have goen to college  also moved out. Jeane now can wonder what her live is going to be.   Her bestfreind was so happy for Jeane new found independences.  Now it is the time to book a trip to paris. 

They have been planning since college days. So when it come to life's other adventage, dating Jeane's still was wondering if she could love again.  Unexspected encounter has change her mind.  So when Jeanne mother breaks her hip, Dr. landcaster saves the day.

Despite his silents Rowan is smitten with Jeane. Jeane was hesitant about becomeing involved with another surgeon. She has to admit that she is more intrigued.  So when Jeanne children approach with shocking news, then she realizes that she needs to have faith.

 in love and embrace the unexspected, before her life  that she always wanted  will pass her by.


4 stars 

Comments

  1. This is an intriguing book. Will she give the new doctor a chance and what her children tell her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read books from this author! I will have to read this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like reading books by this author. Debbie Macomber does write good books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder what happens in the end based on your synopsis! Post a part 2!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think a lot about the different chapters of life. It is interesting to read a story about what happens after the kids leave for college.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, I remember reading about this somewhere online. I'm happy to see someone recommending it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your book review on "Window on the Bay" is delightful! Your exploration of characters and storyline is insightful, and your description of the setting brings the book to life. The way you capture the emotions and themes is engaging, making me eager to read it myself. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Richelle Milar8/25/2023

    This looks like a really great book that I need to check out! Thanks for sharing this with us

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rose Ann Sales8/25/2023

    I’m surely gonna have to check out this book! I’m going to love this for sure

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love Debbie Macomber though it has been a while since i read her books so will pick this one for sure

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all her books and love watching the ones that have been made into movies on Lifetime.

    ReplyDelete
  12. "Window on the Bay" sounds like a book I'd like to pick up and read for a spell.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous8/25/2023

    Sounds like a lovely story! I am curious to know what step she took? I need to read this book!

    Everything Enchanting ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  14. Zab Zaria8/26/2023

    My next reading will be this book by this author. I've read a few books by him.

    ReplyDelete
  15. She always wanted a life that she dreamed of. But I was still wondering what happen in the end. Thanks for sharing this amazing book with the perfect plot that I wanting to continue to read.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This sounds like a great book to read. I’ll have to add it to my reading list.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone worth knowing

Killer Pretty Little Liars #6

What Is The Benefit Of Goals How Do We Be Successful With Them?

The Good Stuff

The Plus one