Balancing Acts

Image
  The tranformative power of yoga along with friendship for four woman that were on the verge of realizing Thier dreams. With the brains along with the beauty of the high paying job wall street position.  It seems that charles had it all. As she turned thirty she has invested in her life or the lack of it. As she left it all around to pursue  yoga. So twoyears later she is drumming up business for her fledged flat in Brooklyn.  The plan was to attended her college alumni now with flier that was in tow.  As she reconnect with three of her former classmates. who were post graduates lives, like her own.  Whichc didn't turn out the way she wanted it too.  As she maet a Romance book editor that wanted to write a novel that was bottle up inside of her.  The up and coming photographer with up east side social darling. Now Noami a single mom who hasn't pick up a camera in a really long time. so Beth  has this dream to being a serious investigator journalist. As Christine was stuck in a

Talk before sleep


 

Until this very moment, I realized  how much I'd been needing  to meet someone that i might be able to say everything too. 

We met at a party. It was hate at first sight.  Ruth was so far the beautiful girl there. Not at all was Ann's kind of person.  Until a chance which encounter in the bathroom led to a alliance of the souls.   As soon they were sharing hankies during the late  show of Sophie Choice. 

As they are woofing down an sundance sodding with whipcream, Telling the true about marriage, mortality of there soul, and love too. They were secure  in  the kind of intimacy that no man could ever  know. 

Only the best friends would know with a devil's food cake for breakfast with nothing else would ever will do.  After sharing all the secrets, and the guilty pleasures,  family life, divorces, as the faces crisis that redefines, the meaning of friendships and unconditional love. 

I laugh and cried has I read the story, which I recall the friendship the character had. And how the embrace the unconditonal love and the crisis has they faces.  

3 stars

Comments

  1. Joline8/21/2023

    It's rare that a book highlights a friendship this way. That's so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a book I need to read. I enjoy a good friendship novel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your book review of "Talk Before Sleep" is insightful and engaging. Your thoughts on the characters, emotions, and writing style make the story come alive. The personal connection you share adds depth to your review. Thanks for sharing your heartfelt reflections on this touching novel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like such a good story. I need to check this one out. I love a beautiful story, and this sounds like it would be a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the plot of this book. I will have to take a look at it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. savita8/22/2023

    what a simple yet profound concept. This blog post beautifully reminds us of the power of communication before bedtime.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I miss having a friendship like that. I need to look into this book. Sounds like a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is nice to find a book that draws you in and has you feeling the ups and downs with the characters. Sounds like a good book and a good reminder about the importance of staying connected.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Richelle Milar8/22/2023

    This looks like a really great book that I need to check out! Thanks for sharing this with us

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rose Ann Sales8/22/2023

    I like the plot of this book. I’m gonna share this with my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This book seems like it may have really interesting character development!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Unconditional love! This is rare these days! I would like to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Marie Gizelle8/22/2023

    It's a blessing to find someone you can tell everything too, it becomes much more special if you marry that person. Sounds like a great book!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I do like this author so will look for this book to add to my reading list

    ReplyDelete
  15. This sounds like a fun book to read. I’ll have to add it to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Zab Zaria8/23/2023

    I definitely need to check out this book, it looks like it's going to be really good!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I haven't read a book about friendship in a while. This sounds like a good one. -LYNNDEE

    ReplyDelete
  18. This sounds like a good book to read. It is amazing to read about friendship and the conditional love the characters had. I must put this on my reading this for future reads.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone worth knowing

Killer Pretty Little Liars #6

What Is The Benefit Of Goals How Do We Be Successful With Them?

The Good Stuff

The Plus one