Balancing Acts

Image
  The tranformative power of yoga along with friendship for four woman that were on the verge of realizing Thier dreams. With the brains along with the beauty of the high paying job wall street position.  It seems that charles had it all. As she turned thirty she has invested in her life or the lack of it. As she left it all around to pursue  yoga. So twoyears later she is drumming up business for her fledged flat in Brooklyn.  The plan was to attended her college alumni now with flier that was in tow.  As she reconnect with three of her former classmates. who were post graduates lives, like her own.  Whichc didn't turn out the way she wanted it too.  As she maet a Romance book editor that wanted to write a novel that was bottle up inside of her.  The up and coming photographer with up east side social darling. Now Noami a single mom who hasn't pick up a camera in a really long time. so Beth  has this dream to being a serious investigator journalist. As Christine was stuck in a

How amazing it would be take a step back from my blog to spend with family



 Sometimes when you are running a blog it takes a toll on you.  So if you are someone that works a full-time job or even a part-time job managing their home and getting their children off to school, or helping them with the homework, or their classes in this digital world. 

And putting a blog in the mix, You're putting your hard and soul into everything, Finding yourself burning out at some point.   

Say to yourself that you can do it all.  But finding something has to go on the back burner.  Running a blog can consume your time and your productivity.    You're not alone.    

There was many on time my kids, would tell me mom your spending to much time on your blog and not spending time with me.  I struggle from time to time with finding the balance of having my home running smoothly and working outside the home,  what I need to do within my day.

Some days I really didn't have the time to even work on my blog or even writing amazing content for my blog.    I felt  I was letting my audience done also my reader too

So if you are considering starting a blog, or even think about it.  Just remember to set your goals, remembering what your priorities are.

It is ok if you don't meet your goals.  Sometimes we have to revamp our priorities to work with our goals.

Use this time while your children are out of Spring Break,  Spending the quality of time that they are wanting.   

Since I started my spring break, I was able to catch up on some project that I put off while I was working, also when my son on webcam, I'm able to work on the administrator side of my blog,  Also working on organizing my office setting the vibe to be more productive, on the balance on how my home will run so smoothly.

Having the time to catch up on my reading on some amazing book and wonderful stories that were ever written.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone worth knowing

Killer Pretty Little Liars #6

What Is The Benefit Of Goals How Do We Be Successful With Them?

The Good Stuff

The Plus one