Balancing Acts

Image
  The tranformative power of yoga along with friendship for four woman that were on the verge of realizing Thier dreams. With the brains along with the beauty of the high paying job wall street position.  It seems that charles had it all. As she turned thirty she has invested in her life or the lack of it. As she left it all around to pursue  yoga. So twoyears later she is drumming up business for her fledged flat in Brooklyn.  The plan was to attended her college alumni now with flier that was in tow.  As she reconnect with three of her former classmates. who were post graduates lives, like her own.  Whichc didn't turn out the way she wanted it too.  As she maet a Romance book editor that wanted to write a novel that was bottle up inside of her.  The up and coming photographer with up east side social darling. Now Noami a single mom who hasn't pick up a camera in a really long time. so Beth  has this dream to being a serious investigator journalist. As Christine was stuck in a

My grandmother asked me to tell you she's sorry



The granddaughter was seven years old and different in so many ways When her grandmother was seventy-seven-year-old and crazy as well.   As she was standing on her baloney firing a paintball gun at a man all he wanted to talk about was Jesus isn't that crazy.

She was the only friend she ever had.  She stands to refuse in her grandmother's stories in the land of almost awaking and the kingdom of mamas.  Where everybody is different. No one needs to be normal. 

When Elsa's discovered that her grandmother has died, she left behind a series of letters apologizing to people that she has done wrong. 

At some point, Elsa's adventure begins.  As her grandmother has left her in instructions that led her to an apartment building that was full of misfits monsters that would attack dogs along with old crones.

It is about the fairy tales with the kingdom and a  grandmother that was no other.

My grandmother asked me to tell you she's sorry is written with the same comic, accuracy along with a beating heart as Fredrik Backman's debut of his bestseller novel a man-call ove. 

It is a story about life and death and one of the most important human rights the right to be different. It was full of heart, hope, forgiveness, and the embracing of differences. 

As you read the pages of Elsa's story stay with you until you finish the very last page of a book.  So pick up a copy.

5star


Comments

  1. I love reading this book, You might say that it was one of my favorite to. It is a must read. It is a book I would read again and again the story was so interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gasped when I saw the title/cover, this book has been sitting on my shelf for years and years... in my backlog, and to see someone else mentioning it and with how much I've been complaining to myself about how I never get to my newer titles because I read old favorites all of the time- I think I'll take it as a sign to finally read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an interesting story. I'm intrigued. Hoping to get hold of a copy soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ryan Escat6/18/2022

    This looks like a really great and awesome book to read. Thanks for sharing this with us! I’m gonna check this out

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rose Ann Sales6/18/2022

    What a really interesting book to read! I really enjoy reading books I’m gonna add this on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing. We are always looking for new books.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Celebrating being different is a good concept. I wouldn't mind reading this book.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love reading during summer. And this book is on my next to read list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am looking for a new book to read and this one sounds perfect. I have to check it out further and decide if I want to get it or not.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone worth knowing

Killer Pretty Little Liars #6

What Is The Benefit Of Goals How Do We Be Successful With Them?

The Good Stuff

The Plus one