Balancing Acts

Image
  The tranformative power of yoga along with friendship for four woman that were on the verge of realizing Thier dreams. With the brains along with the beauty of the high paying job wall street position.  It seems that charles had it all. As she turned thirty she has invested in her life or the lack of it. As she left it all around to pursue  yoga. So twoyears later she is drumming up business for her fledged flat in Brooklyn.  The plan was to attended her college alumni now with flier that was in tow.  As she reconnect with three of her former classmates. who were post graduates lives, like her own.  Whichc didn't turn out the way she wanted it too.  As she maet a Romance book editor that wanted to write a novel that was bottle up inside of her.  The up and coming photographer with up east side social darling. Now Noami a single mom who hasn't pick up a camera in a really long time. so Beth  has this dream to being a serious investigator journalist. As Christine was stuck in a

The One & only


Emily Griffen has written an amazing Bestseller As she was returning from an extraordinary love story along with loyalty. An unconventional heroine that was struggling with reconciling with both.

Sheo a thirty- Three-year-old woman has spent her whole life in Walker Texas in a small town that lives and dies for football, she had a passion for the unabashed shares.   

She has raised beside her best friends, Lucille, the daughter of Walker, the legend coach, Clive  Carr. Shea was so devoted to her hometown team and she couldn't leave.  As she stayed in Walker to go to college, she has taken a job in the university athletic department after her graduation.

Where she remained for a decade. 

Unexpect tragedy strikes the good nit community of Walker, The comfortable words of Shea were endless and she began to wonder if the life that she chose for herself is the right move for her.  She finally gave up on her safety net. Unexpectedly she was setting herself down this path.

Shea discovered the unsettling truth about the people and the things that she always put her trust in them.  as She was forcest to confront her deep dark secrets,  fears, so much more.

Observing the thoughtfulness, how funny it is, and how brilliant The one&only is the best novel about finding your passion and following your heart, most of all finding yourself, believing in something bigger than herself.

One and the only thing that truly makes life worth living.

Life is how you make it.  Learn more about yourself, and find your passion along with following your heart on what you are doing with your dreams. Always think big, adjust your priority and goals so that you can get there.    I really enjoyed this book It is one of my favorite.  

As I was reading it, It makes me think about things, and how I could change them. 

5 stars

Comments

  1. This sounds like such an inspiring story! I will have to add it to my reading list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always loved Emily Giffin books! I read this one and liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This books sounds so interesting and has a special meaning to the story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like such a great story. I'm very interested in checking out this book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It has been a long time since I read an Emily Griffen book. I remember her books being very entertaining - I'll have to add this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shea's story in the small town of Walker, Texas, is so relatable, and I can't wait to dive into this Bestseller!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the idea to think big and then adjust accordingly. It's important to keep the bar high.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a captivating read! 'The One & Only' had me hooked from the start. Shea's journey to self-discovery amidst loyalty and societal expectations was both relatable and thought-provoking!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This book sounds really good. Emily Giffin books are such interesting books and I've read a few but not this one. I may grab this one over the Holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll have to check this title out, it seems like it could be uplifting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i have not read any books by this author yet and One and Only sounds like a good place to start reading her books

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that it’s about following your heart! We need more of that today.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This sounds like a great book to read. I haven’t read a book in a while, I’ll have to add this one to my list.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone worth knowing

Killer Pretty Little Liars #6

What Is The Benefit Of Goals How Do We Be Successful With Them?

The Good Stuff

The Plus one