Balancing Acts

Image
  The tranformative power of yoga along with friendship for four woman that were on the verge of realizing Thier dreams. With the brains along with the beauty of the high paying job wall street position.  It seems that charles had it all. As she turned thirty she has invested in her life or the lack of it. As she left it all around to pursue  yoga. So twoyears later she is drumming up business for her fledged flat in Brooklyn.  The plan was to attended her college alumni now with flier that was in tow.  As she reconnect with three of her former classmates. who were post graduates lives, like her own.  Whichc didn't turn out the way she wanted it too.  As she maet a Romance book editor that wanted to write a novel that was bottle up inside of her.  The up and coming photographer with up east side social darling. Now Noami a single mom who hasn't pick up a camera in a really long time. so Beth  has this dream to being a serious investigator journalist. As Christine was stuck in a

Helping Bloggers find Their Inspiration to Write



 You're sitting at your computer staring at a blank screen.  The inspiration is not there and the motivation is no way to be found.   You have the words in your head, you know what your next blog post is going to be about.

You're having a little trouble getting the words from your head and putting them on your computer screen.  In general, you don't know when the inspiration is going to hit.  When it does, 

Just write it down

If it is an idea for writing your next blog post,  Or you want to just write the introduction for your blog post.   Or creating ideas to document on your editorial calendar.

Discovering that you have so many topics that you want to write about, the deepest thing inside of you that inspires you to write from a different perspective.  As a writer, a blogger we are capable of doing this.  Yes, you can. 

Finding your passion:

Finding topics that you are passionate about, set your soul on fire, and attracts you in the right situation or circumstances for success.   People that I bump into are affected by being near me. 

Capturing the inspiration:

Having the topic that you are interested in or passionate about, you still have to capture the inspiration to go along with it. 

figuring out what is the best time to be productive in doing your best work.   You might want to carry a little notepad with you, so when the inspiration strikes you will be able to write it down. 

Finding trust:

So, when you are going to write from the heart, you have to allow yourself to trust what you are putting on paper is what you are going to come out. 

Your flow:

when you trust your flow, one of the best things is to brain dump whenever you are writing.  It helps you get into the flow of writing too.   I came up with a snappy title for my blog posts, might say that brain dumping is a source of rewriting, whatever you want to call it or just writing your first draft without editing it. 

The Fear:

Every writer or blogger has a little fear when they are going to publish their work.   Your writing is not perfect most of the time, which doesn't have to be.  All of your writing has to be conveying the message that you have inside. 

There are people out there who want to hear from you, it doesn't matter if there are grammar mistakes in theirs.

Continue to learn and grow:

Learn as much as you can with the information that is around you by reading books, watching movies, and having a conversation with other writers, or friends.

The more that you grow, in a more neutral path in expanding your mind which means that your writing will improve, and in your life too. 

A human being cannot stop growing, which is similar to a writer and a blogger too.  Learning is part of our culture in life and also in what we are writing about. 


Comments

  1. You have some great ideas here. I hate when I have writers block.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joline4/18/2022

    Starting is always the hardest. But I find that once I get into a good rhythm, it all flows nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a blogger I really found all of your ideas really helpful

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so remember the fear of writing when I started blogging. I wanted things perfect but now I am more relaxed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Richelle Milar4/19/2022

    These are all really great ideas you have here! I will share this to my friend who’s a blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know this feeling. As a blogger, I am always looking for new ideas and things to write. This also helps me realize I am not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great tips you shared, I'm always brainstorming for new an improved topic to talk about an to write about as well. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a great post! I always find that it's hard to get started writing, but I end up finding my flow after I find a way to get started.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always get frustrated with myself when I don't know what content I want to post. Typically, I end up thinking of ideas in the car or at night. So I added a note on my phone to add topics too. And another tactic I use is to browse the internet until an idea pops into my head.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It can be tough trying to find content or just struggling with writer's block! I try to keep a notebook with me, and when I think of something to write about, I make a list so that I can write it out later.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been blogging for many years now but I am still continuing to learn and grow. It's never ending, I guess. -LYNNDEE

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sometimes I loose my inspiration. These are great ways to start with! Writing is not always easy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are great to note, especially when we're having that so-called writer's block.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone worth knowing

Killer Pretty Little Liars #6

What Is The Benefit Of Goals How Do We Be Successful With Them?

The Good Stuff

The Plus one