Balancing Acts

Image
  The tranformative power of yoga along with friendship for four woman that were on the verge of realizing Thier dreams. With the brains along with the beauty of the high paying job wall street position.  It seems that charles had it all. As she turned thirty she has invested in her life or the lack of it. As she left it all around to pursue  yoga. So twoyears later she is drumming up business for her fledged flat in Brooklyn.  The plan was to attended her college alumni now with flier that was in tow.  As she reconnect with three of her former classmates. who were post graduates lives, like her own.  Whichc didn't turn out the way she wanted it too.  As she maet a Romance book editor that wanted to write a novel that was bottle up inside of her.  The up and coming photographer with up east side social darling. Now Noami a single mom who hasn't pick up a camera in a really long time. so Beth  has this dream to being a serious investigator journalist. As Christine was stuck in a

Save Karyn: One Shopaholic's Journey to debt and back


I couldn't imagen How Karyn got herself in 20,000 of debt.  Would she tell her parents of her misfortune, or start a website and ask for money? Without any apologies. Or stop coloring her hair, getting a pedicure, and buying Gucci?

So if you were Karyn Bosnak she would do all three. 

She started an honest and funny website, Save Karyn, she was using this website to ask people to donate money to help her get out of debt.

She received so many emails around the world, they were confessing their own debt-ridden lives or criticizing hers. So after panhandling on the internet, and selling her prized processions on eBay, she was debt-free.

I couldn't believe that she wipe out all her debt. But Karyn had a bumpy road with her financial life and her personal life too.  she travels travel through this journey to where she is today.

Happy, grateful, and totally debt-free.  This is a charming but cautionary tale.  With Her glamorous raise, along with her embarrassing falls, and the kindness of strangers Cyberia makes really a difference.

the story kept me reading more and more.  I just couldn't imagen someone in that kind of debt. And asking strangers on the internet for money  is surprising to me.   

3 stars

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing this amazing book that put to my knees. It is so hard for me to imagine how someone gets into so much debt. How they asked strangers for money. I love the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really can't wait to read this. Shopping is a slippery slope, and I'm eager to get a new take on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like an interesting book. I love to read so I'll add this one to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love debt success stories. This is a book that I would enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, sounds really interesting. I may need to check this one out. I would love to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This reminds me so much of Becky Bloomwood. I bet it will be equally hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous4/22/2022

    This sounds like an interesting book, would love to read it. I can never ask for money from strangers online/offline, though!

    Thanks,
    Everything Enchanting

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! This is so real! And I love it for this! I love her for the solutions she found!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, I must have been awful to get that into debt. Sounds like an interesting read.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds like a wonderful read and this sounds like me when I was in my early 20's. thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds like a fantastic book. I bought a used manufactured home last May. My plan is to pay it off quickly as possible. I'll have to check out this book because i think it would help me with my plan.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone worth knowing

Killer Pretty Little Liars #6

What Is The Benefit Of Goals How Do We Be Successful With Them?

The Good Stuff

The Plus one