Balancing Acts

Image
  The tranformative power of yoga along with friendship for four woman that were on the verge of realizing Thier dreams. With the brains along with the beauty of the high paying job wall street position.  It seems that charles had it all. As she turned thirty she has invested in her life or the lack of it. As she left it all around to pursue  yoga. So twoyears later she is drumming up business for her fledged flat in Brooklyn.  The plan was to attended her college alumni now with flier that was in tow.  As she reconnect with three of her former classmates. who were post graduates lives, like her own.  Whichc didn't turn out the way she wanted it too.  As she maet a Romance book editor that wanted to write a novel that was bottle up inside of her.  The up and coming photographer with up east side social darling. Now Noami a single mom who hasn't pick up a camera in a really long time. so Beth  has this dream to being a serious investigator journalist. As Christine was stuck in a

The lady of secret devotion




She was so eager to ease the financial burdens of her family. Cassandra Stover was thrilled to be hired to be the upcoming companion to Mrs. Jameson a wealthy society woman.

Her position was tarnished by her son Mrs. Jameson's son. Cassie is concerned about the safety of her employment and herself.

Not only she can help her widow's mother and her daughter but also her sister. but Cassie genuinely cares for the elderly woman who treats her like family. The entering Mr. Mark Lansford the insurance investigator, changed everything for her. 

As he enclosed in His investigation Sebastian Jamerson the son of Mrs. Jamerson, agreed to pretend to be courting so he could stay close to the family.

Motivation Of her devotion to Mrs. Jamerson and her own suspicion regarding Sebastian's games.  Pretest that Cassandra and Mark developed the potential love to grow, especially when danger put them at risk.

Of course, they caught her son. Mrs. Jamerson's son is an excuse for a son. as Mark and Cassandra patented to be courting so they would work together to catch his friend's killer.  The increase of concern about Sebastian's misdealing,  the fear of Mrs. Jamerson as she must fend off, his unwanted advances.

Two things stood out to me as I was reading this amazing novel, the outside of the villains of her son Sebastian. then of a romance of a hero. You might wonder how often a novel cares about a mistress that was kept by the villains.

It was so refreshing to read a novel that was so refreshing and had so many twists to it.  Have a guy to be the villi and in it.

I love this book it was so refreshing to read, Love all the twists of the storyline.  That kept me and more learning about the characters and how they were wanting to grow their love for each other,  How they were able to catch the villain's in the story. 

4 stars

Comments

  1. I always love a book with twists in it. I will have to read this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good book. I will have to put it on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monica1/17/2023

    I love when books have twists and turns! This sounds like a great read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Richelle Milar1/18/2023

    Wow! This looks like a really great and interesting book that I should read!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This makes me think of 'Pride and Prejudice'! It's a fun trope, I'd love to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This book looks interesting and so promising! It has many plots and twists to the story! I'll definitely get my copy to know every detail of this book! Thanks and a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Twists always make a good book if done properly. Sounds like it was in this one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love a story that has a lot of twist and turns. it's a great read

    ReplyDelete
  9. I too love a good book and may have to check this one out when I finish the current one I am reading ;) Reading is my go-to past time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love a good book with twists in it like that! Sounds like a great read!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love their love story and it's definitely a book that I should read!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous1/20/2023

    Wow, sounds like an interesting story! I need to check it out. Lovely review <3

    Everything Enchanting :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This sounds like a book I would be interested in reading. I'll have to see if the library has it on their bookshelves.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments that are waiting for moderation. Big thank you for coming and visiting my website . I would like to asked one comment pre post please and thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone worth knowing

Killer Pretty Little Liars #6

What Is The Benefit Of Goals How Do We Be Successful With Them?

The Good Stuff

The Plus one